By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally got a 3DS :D

Grats on your shiny new 3DS. I recently got one too, same color as you, and I also bought SM3DL and Zelda OoT. Loving them so far. Also, @Chark; There's no reason not to get her a 3DS, since it is backward's compatible with all her current DS games, not to mention the new library of games that's sure to come to 3DS as releases for the DS start to dwindle.

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

Around the Network

^The Abyss. "Animal" Crossing 3DS, not out yet anywheres. I'm happy for ya Check the 3DS Friend Code link in my sig and start sharing your code with friends.

zero129 said:
happydolphin said:

^The Abyss. "Animal" Crossing 3DS, not out yet anywheres. I'm happy for ya Check the 3DS Friend Code link in my sig and start sharing your code with friends.

Hahahaha i can't believe i don it again xD, but i think that's going to be happing alot in topics i post in here tonight lol :D . And yep i'll add you, as soon as i figure out how to find my friend code and add you'rs lol :D (Being drunk and trying to figure something out, does not work out so well it seems lol).

Looks like you need to smoke marijuana instead of drinking alcohol.

happydolphin said:
Congrats drunk boy! Hey, the "edit thread" link is at the top of every post here, so use that to spell finally right. And while you're there, it's "revelaitons".

Oh HappyD. xD

^oh, don't worry. I know how you feel

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
^oh, don't worry. I know how you feel :S

Wait... who are you talking to?

Great choice! You will enjoy!!

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Byclop said:
Why do u come here to say " i bought a Vita"?
Its a Nintendo disscusion about a guy who recently bought a 3DS, no PSVita involved

trolling?

But super defensive is okay?  Last I checked I actually contributed to this dicussion.  Step down for a second, I just wrote an overall positive post towards purchasing a 3DS.  I'd appreciated if I wasn't bombarded by console warfare for mentioning a competing system. The topic is still 3DS.  In my case I opted for the Vita but my alternative would have been a 3DS.  I must admit I don't know every detail on the system, and even worse, haven't seen much of it in action outside of games.  Its hardware style matching the DS is probably what turned me off, and maybe the games a little too (but still rather excited for things like Kid Icarus and others), but I was interested in its apps and online functionality, streetpass and whatever else it has.

You need to stop trying to be such a forum nazi.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

zero129 said:

My friend code is 3609 - 1909 - 0251 :D, if anyone wants to add me :D. HappyDolphin i added you already :D .

I'll add you and send you some of my latest Swapnotes.   Although some of them might not be as funny without seeing all the response and you can't see them unless you have them added as your friends also.  Go here and post your FC http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=126854&page=1# 

Mine is in the OP.

Seacrest Out

PS.  I just smoked a chillum.

I added you to my FL Zero. I really need to get around to adding people from the main friend's list thread.

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2.