By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Wii Play Motion has to be under tracked, it's a casual Nintendo game. How could it not sell better? I hope Iwata comes to the USA also! ^_^

Casual gamers aren't stupid, that's how.

Are you sure? They'd buy anything that looks fun. (Basically what a casual gamer is.)

That's actually a great way to decdide what products to buy. What looks like fun. It's like buying food based on how tasty it looks, or getting a library book based on how interesting the blurbs on the back cover are.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:

That's actually a great way to decdide what products to buy. What looks like fun. It's like buying food based on how tasty it looks, or getting a library book based on how interesting the blurbs on the back cover are.

That's what people do, no need to get all sarcastic about it.

NintendoPie said:
Salnax said:

That's what people do, no need to get all sarcastic about it.

...I think my irony-meter is off today. If so sorry.

Love and tolerate.

spurgeonryan said:

Nintendo News Mod SpurgeonHatchet here:

Easy now Peoples! Lets keep this thread clean. That goes for Man Bear Pigs alt as well!

We don't need your input Nintendo Copy of Montana! ( )

Who's MBP's alt?

Regarding the Eternal Darkness rumor: I read (I think it was over at ign) that rumors had started regarding a new game for The Legacy of Kain... And besides, didn't that game sell a lot more than ED? Anyways, it would make sense for Nintendo to persuade Silicon Knights to make a sequal - now when they want the core gamers an d all.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Regarding the Eternal Darkness rumor: I read (I think it was over at ign) that rumors had started regarding a new game for The Legacy of Kain... And besides, didn't that game sell a lot more than ED? Anyways, it would make sense for Nintendo to persuade Silicon Knights to make a sequal - now when they want the core gamers an d all.

Eternal Darkness is a Nintendo IP, they don't need to persuade anyone if they want to make a sequel, at this point I'm not sure if Silicon Knights is the right developer to make a new Eternal Darkness.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

PhantomLink said:
DanneSandin said:

Eternal Darkness is a Nintendo IP, they don't need to persuade anyone if they want to make a sequel, at this point I'm not sure if Silicon Knights is the right developer to make a new Eternal Darkness.

Ah ok I did not know that. Well, that settles the score then: They're making a Kain game!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 to 3DS VC?

Link

The latest issue of Nintendo Power suggests that North American gamers will soon be able to get their hands on Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console in the not too distant future. Nintendo themselves have yet to officially confirm a Western release date for Super Mario Land 3.

RolStoppable said:

Yes, I am sure. If they were stupid they would have bought PlayStation Move in droves and the Xbox 360 would dominate the sales charts now.

True, true. Who in the right mind would want to buy the move (No games, at all) ... those casual gamers are much smarter than I thought.

Happy birthday, my beloved 3DS! *.*