By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Square Enix has released a teaser site for a new unannounced game that’s apparently due to be released in Japan during the Summer. The teaser trailer lists a number of keywords including crystal and summons (along with Odin, Titan and Diablos). We shouldn’t have to wait too long to find out what the game actually is, and what formats it is being developed for.

Hopefully they will try a real full powered Final Fantasy game on the Wii U! Nice sig.

You like teh cat? Thanks!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Square Enix has released a teaser site for a new unannounced game that’s apparently due to be released in Japan during the Summer. The teaser trailer lists a number of keywords including crystal and summons (along with Odin, Titan and Diablos). We shouldn’t have to wait too long to find out what the game actually is, and what formats it is being developed for.

Hopefully they will try a real full powered Final Fantasy game on the Wii U! Nice sig.

Final Fantasy Tactics 2 maybe...

What kind of blasphemy is this. I am not a Nintendo fan? Burn the herratic! lol I am guessing Spurge you were trying to draw me into your thread? I am not a cannot but I am most defiantly a fan!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Oh ya and screw a mainstream Final Fantasy Square team up with Nintendo again and Co develop a true sequel to Crystal Chronicals that would make for the best possible third party launch title on WiiU!

-JC7

Joelcool7 said:
Oh ya and screw a mainstream Final Fantasy Square team up with Nintendo again and Co develop a true sequel to Crystal Chronicals that would make for the best possible third party launch title on WiiU!

That would be awesome!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I succeeded in something. Machina will be so proud!

What's that?

Ya Spurge what did you succeed in? Bailout In me into your thread with the comment about me not being a Nintendo fan?

-JC7

what's happend to all the news? o.O

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wii Play Motion has to be under tracked, it's a casual Nintendo game. How could it not sell better? I hope Iwata comes to the USA also! ^_^

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Wii Play Motion has to be under tracked, it's a casual Nintendo game. How could it not sell better? I hope Iwata comes to the USA also! ^_^

Casual gamers aren't stupid, that's how.

Are you sure? They'd buy anything that looks fun. (Basically what a casual gamer is.)