By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Well I played the first three levels of Kid Icarus. I believe I died once after turning the difficulty barely up to 4.0 intensity. I died for a stupid reason but even replaying it I got a little low in that area. The game is awesome but I have a little problem with the controls. I write left hand and I have terrible holding ability with my right hand (holding a pen or stylus). I managed but it still was a little struggle. I would like to just get these controls down but I might need the circle pad pro so I can play more easily. So I probably either need to try the stand first or wait till I get the CPP before going online.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I have not idea what this is. Enjoy Superchunk!

Was that referring to the SMB2 in 3D game concept?

While I love nostalgia and I actually did love Doki.. erm SMB2, I'd rather not have it reborn as a 3D-esque mario game.

Though some of the ideas aren't bad and it does add some difficulty. However, I think another full on 2D mario is best. Then again, I haven't played the 3DS game as I simply don't due handhelds.

3DS is on sale for $119 and I am very tempted... It's not bundled with any games and I don't feel like paying $40 for any 3DS games at the moment except for maybe Mario Kart so I was considered holding off. But then I just realized I could probably pick up a few cheap DS games that I missed out on, then buy more 3DS games later when the ones I want are released or the old ones drop in price.

Would be my first Nintendo device since Nintendo 64/Gameboy Advance, and I did want to get a Vita... think I'll just walk into the store tomorrow, wander around a bit, check a few things out and then just let whatever feels right happen. Quite similar to my brothel technique actually.

Aj_habfan said:

3DS is on sale for $119 and I am very tempted... It's not bundled with any games and I don't feel like paying $40 for any 3DS games at the moment except for maybe Mario Kart so I was considered holding off. But then I just realized I could probably pick up a few cheap DS games that I missed out on, then buy more 3DS games later when the ones I want are released or the old ones drop in price.

Would be my first Nintendo device since Nintendo 64/Gameboy Advance, and I did want to get a Vita... think I'll just walk into the store tomorrow, wander around a bit, check a few things out and then just let whatever feels right happen.

I recommend it for sure! There are several games coming soon and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the purchase. ^_^

Dreamrift is making Power of Illusion? Those were the guys who made Henry Hatsworth and Monster Tale! Consider me intrigued.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Sometimes I use the stand when I play the game, though at times it's perfectfully fine without it.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

BasilZero said:
Aj_habfan said:

3DS is on sale for $119 and I am very tempted... 

Is this only in Canada?

As far as I know yes, although I haven't compared beyond Wal-Mart. 

archbrix said:
DanneSandin said

I think you're spot on abou running and swinging your sword, and that "minor" swinging could be done by buttons. But what I really hope they fix for the next game are the actual motion censors... They're not as good as they can be! I've found myfels swinging in one direction, and Link the opposite one!

Same here.  One problem I ran into a lot was, when I wanted to strike an enemy, say, from the right, I had to position my hand to the right for said strike.  However in doing so, the motion of the positioning would cause Link to first strike from the left, which was punishing in certain battles.

I know! It really sucked at times! I really, really hope they fix that til next Zelda if they continue to insist using the wiimotes...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Hmmm... Warren Specter said they had Epic Mickey running on next-gen consoles... now we also have Epic Mickey Power of Illusion on board...
Could PI be coming to Wii U aswell instead of The Power of Two?
If Wii owners are going to receive the sequel, who`s gonna buy the same game for Wii U? Would be easier to have a new Mickey for Wii U and sell two games instead of just one!

Wow, why is Walmart in Canada giving the 3DS away at 119?