By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
spurgeonryan said:

looks like fondont so it probably tastes horrible. very nice looking though.

Fondant can actually taste pretty good, although the mass-produced-and-purchased version that most folks are familiar with is pretty bad.

spurgeonryan said:

You two are some crazy Blokes! Hope that doesn't mean anything bad, I do not speak fluent English yet.

You just implied something about their mothers that would get you lynched in much of the Western Hemisphere... X-(

Around the Network

Excelent news:

That Final Fantasy Music Game Is Coming To The U.S.

The bizarrely titled Theatrhythm Final Fantasy will make its way to North America for Nintendo 3DS this summer, publisher Square Enix said today.

For the uninitiated, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is a rhythm game not unlike Elite Beat Agents or Guitar Hero. You'll tap the touchscreen to the electric beat of Final Fantasy, rocking out to tunes from every installment of the role-playing series.

This is the type of game that would only work for a series like Final Fantasy. Square Enix's behemoth RPGs come packaged with some fantastic music, the type you won't mind rocking out to on your daily commute. Ridiculous title aside, I'm pretty excited for this game.

http://kotaku.com/5895494/that-final-fantasy-music-game-is-coming-to-the-us

Nostalgia trip incoming!

Don't like the new Epic "Disney" boxart...

So, in the end, it was an axe to cut the rope.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The name seems a little repetitive...

Just got Kid Icarus but I have yet to play it. I was about to load it up then I saw everyone logging onto the VGC MK7 community so I had to go get my ass kicked real quick. I did alright on a few but I dread every time a SNES track is picked (since I apparently suck at them). Anyways, I'll report back in with a half ass review of Kid Icarus in awhile.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
The name seems a little repetitive...

I had so many other wonderful things! I saw a Cow fly, I saw deadly sirens and a filed turn into a lake before my very eyes! Also I had to ditch all my tabs to open up the site.

It works really fast now! Almost as a fast as -insert flashy Nintendo reference here-!!

I can't believe they let SEGA (SEGA!!!!!) get a bigger booth than them... oh Nintendo.

Yeah, it's a great day today! Epic Mickey for 3DS would be tight. A new RPG is always nice, that clue was dead on.

I just got Kid Icarus today and I am loving it! Definetly one of my favorite 3DS games and I've only played it for like six hours! Controls are spot on and work just fine, I really like the land battles! Plus, the multiplayer is really fun and addictive, though people from Japan are kicking my ass... I really like how the achievement system actually rewards you for doing something in the game. This is how achievement systems should be!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

They should put Epic Mickey 2 on the Wii U. It wouldn't hurt to wait a few months, since they would have to do less editing and such because the Wii U is HD. The only problem is the controller... they could just disable the touch screen feature... or just slap a map on it.

They stole our "Guess that User!" Thread! We're going to slam them with copyright harder than Apple does to Samsung!!!