By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
F0X said:
Zelhawks37 said:
Surprised Mother is up there for the men, and do women hate samus or something?

No surprsise to me. Mother has a huge fanbase, especially thanks to the Internet. Particularly male-dominated areas of the Internet, I believe. Same goes for Pokemon.

Not necessarily. Metroid in recent times has had the perception of being a hardcore shooter franchise, and the whole Other M ordeal did some serious damage to the brand (which may or may not be warranted). I'm not a woman, so I can't say for sure what the deal is, so... women, y u no like Metroid? :(

Samus sold out showing on a Bikini all back in 1987

They don't forget:

Around the Network

Someone should make a Patrick Troughton Mii.

See, I read the news too.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Viper1 said:
mootap said:
Viper1 said:
mootap said:
can anyone tell me the reason why one would need a sensor bar when they buy a wiiU.I live in europe and dont want to pay for something that will be of no use so can someone tell me why it will be needed

Because the Wii is 100% B/C with the Wii which required the sensor bar to emit the IR signal for the Wii remote.

so if I use the wii remote to play games like nintendoland..i'll need a sensor bar...godammit nintendo,y u no put necessary stuff in box

What do you mean why are they not putting a sensor bar in the box?   It's in the boxes that I've seen.

I'm in europe

Interesting list regarding men's and women's preferences.

Personally, my top ten Nintendo franchises are (in no particular order):

- Mario
- Smash Bros
- Zelda
- Star Fox
- Animal Crossing
- Metroid
- Pokemon
- Pikmin
- The Mario and Luigi/Paper Mario games
- Kirby

What about you guys?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Hmm... my top 5 Nintendo franchises would have to be

Pokemon
Mario
Zelda
Smash Bros
Kirby

I still need to play more games before making a worthy top 10 list.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Spurge, I'm assuming you're missing the pieces farthest away from the temple entrance, so here goes:

Make your way to the really hot room (if you haven't discovered it yet, the trail starts off to the right of the temple entrance and is followed by a slow vine climb before you extend the bridge). Take the first exit on the right, which should lead to a sand slide. Aim for the air geyser on the right, which will take you to a stone pillar. Follow the trail of air geysers to the digging spot of the key.

After that, continue going down the slide to the very end. You should soon see a lava-filled room with a bomb flower near the entrance. Blow up the rock where the lava is pitifully flowing out of the room, which will increase the flow and clear out some of the lava from that room. Roll a bomb across the newly revealed sand to blow up the boulder blocking the room containing the digging spot of the final key.

hope this helps

spurgeonryan said:

1. Monster Hunter X Pokémon

The Concept:
The cute world of Pokémon and the harsh brutality of Monster Hunter collide to realise the prayers of most Japanese handheld game players. Following the Pokémon rebellion your small band of humans must turn to living off the land if they hope to survive. Pikachu armour set with electricity bonus damage? Absolutely.

Chances:
 There’s about as much chance of Nintendo letting us skin a Pikachu as there is of Christopher Nolan writing a film without a twist. In other words – no chance.

Ha, ha, ha!

That game would be the best selling game ever. Specially in Japan, they would love it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Donkey Cong returns 2
Metroid prime

RETRO im waiting you

OK, here goes:

1 - Mario
2 - Zelda
3 - Metroid
4 - Animal Crossing
5 - Donkey Kong
6 - Pokémon
7 - Wario Ware
8 - Earthbound