By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

My biggest suggestion is to not copy 10 different full articles into one large post. That's how things get broken.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:
My biggest suggestion is to not copy 10 different full articles into one large post. That's how things get broken.

Good suggestion. I think from now on if it is a big article I may just do a snippet or something. Or make it a post on its own. Links are good as well, but lame.

Don't get me wrong, the content is ok... snippets are perfect. URLs only would suck.

For some reason I was drawn to this thread, despite the fact that the OT voted for Carl.

Just kiddin' Spurge, you know I love ya. Keep up the good work man. *thumbs up*

Smeags said:
For some reason I was drawn to this thread, despite the fact that the OT voted for Carl.

Just kiddin' Spurge, you know I love ya. Keep up the good work man. *thumbs up*

If I put your name in the title of my Pokemon thread would that make you come to it? xD 

You could collect the news in a simple text editor and when you are done copy&post them here. You will loose the richt text format, images, text links, etc, but everything will have the standard forum format. That could filter thread breaking codes.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

If I put your name in the title of my Pokemon thread would that make you come to it? xD 

I was honestly just thinking of how I would post a bunch of pictures of Whimsicott in your thread. Because I looooove Whimsicott.

It's almost like Kikwi is the third evolution of Cottonee and Whimiscott! :O

*searches the internet*

YESSSS!

Keep text to basic text format (no extra formatting, use tomatito's trick). Then, snug-fit the images into their place, 1 news story at a time, 1 news story per post. Then, make a Table of Contents in OP with a link for the news post updates you make. Check out my threads for a type of example of what I'm trying to say. (see sig).

Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

I was honestly just thinking of how I would post a bunch of pictures of Whimsicott in your thread. Because I looooove Whimicott.

It's almost like Kikwi is the third evolution of Cottonee and Whimiscott! :O

*searches the internet*

YESSSS!

Post a picture of Whimsicott then! I need you to post in that thread... it is my sole purpose in life. xD

She is so adorable!!!!

We need a 3D open world Pokemon game featuring the first 150 or first 250 on the scale of something like Skyrim. Where players can play as the pokemon in battle as well as the trainers. This is the only contribution I can make to a nintendo thread.

spurgeonryan said:
happydolphin said:
Keep text to basic text format (no extra formatting, use tomatito's trick). Then, snug-fit the images into their place, 1 news story at a time, 1 news story per post. Then, make a Table of Contents in OP with a link for the news post updates you make. Check out my threads for a type of example of what I'm trying to say. (see sig).

Alright. You got ...I do not know what tomatito does. Also I just post. No extra formatting. Sadly unlike the wii u and pokemon and vita thread, nintendo has so much more news than those threads together. Remember only 2 posts in a row. if no one replies that is a ton of news just going to waste. Maybe I will do one news article per post, and put the rest in my saved for later post up front.

We can co-operate with you. Let us have a go at some links and news bits. For example, go to my wall and say: "Hey Phil, can you make this a news post for the official thread?" And I'll be like: "Yeahyers!" and I'll go to the link and fetch the text and do some nice formatting with a cute bold header at the top saying WiiU gets FFX HD remake for launch.