By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What movie have you watched the most?

man-bear-pig said:
Shawnee of the dead, roughly about 20 times. Best movie ever!

Assuming you mean Shaun of the Dead I think I will have to add that to my list too, certainly seen that a few times.... Damn! and Back to the Future (the first one... not seen the 2nd that many times)

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
man-bear-pig said:
Shawnee of the dead, roughly about 20 times. Best movie ever!

Assuming you mean Shaun of the Dead I think I will have to add that to my list too, certainly seen that a few times.... Damn! and Back to the Future (the first one... not seen the 2nd that many times)

Yeah, that's what I meant. Autocorrect changed it for some pension.

Is it me or is there something wrong with the thread title... "what movie have the watched the most?"

and the Lion King.. also in 3D

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Probably Billy Madison, 10+ times.

Marks said:

Haha that's a good one, I wasn't introduced to Billy Madison until later but I used to watch similar stupid comedies repeatedly.

My most watched is probably Happy Gilmore or Dumb and Dumber

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Marks said:

Haha that's a good one, I wasn't introduced to Billy Madison until later but I used to watch similar stupid comedies repeatedly.

My most watched is probably Happy Gilmore or Dumb and Dumber

Both great movies as well!! Good choices. 

That's a good question, I think it's in this order:

1: Resurrection
2: The Green Mile
3: Jurrasic Park (1,2 & 3)
4: Shawshanks Redemption
5: The Dark Knight

All of those at least 15 times.

LOTR, Jesus of Nazareth, Contact, The Thing, First Blood, Braveheart, The Winter War, Kingdom of Heaven, 1492 and a few more about four times each.

i watched the lion king so much times, the video casette tape thingy broke.

more recent movies that ive watched a lot: lotr trilogy, the gladiator, and my most recent favourite kung fuu panda :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I can just about speak along with every word said in kung fuu panda

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|