By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What movie have you watched the most?

Unforgiven
Terminator 2
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Excalibur

I have watched all of these movies in excess of twenty if not thirty times, Unforgiven being my favourite.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
i was obsessed with it when it came out in 2002. i must have watched it over 200 times.. easily

wow 200 times, Lle ume quel
i can always watch those LOTR's, i love the music in them

i know, thats only a guess though. when i was 13 i used to just sit there everyday and watch it.. sometimes even 2 times a day. im 21 now and dont watch itvery often but i still love it more then any other movie 

yeh the music is amazing, some of the best ever in a movie. its just perfect

Original Star Wars trilogy, watched them countless times (probably above 50 each!)

I used to love the shit out of that series as a kid :D

TWRoO said:
TheFallen said:

No Mention of The Departed? The GodFather? Or Goodfellas? All Excellent Gangster movies.

Not seen, Not sure if i've seen it all, seen it and yeah it's good, but only seen it once.

Bugsy Malone is the greatest gangster movie ever though.

Yeah Bugsy Malone's a good laugh, although not a serious movie. If you like Goodfellas, I'd advise the The Departed. Snatch is another great movie. "Dags!" lol.

The Nines....

Around the Network

i dont usually re watch movies, am a one and done type person

a few movies that i believe ive seen multiple times

saw
the terminator
back to the future 123
triangle
scarface
rambo FB

The Wall - 200+ times

I used to watch The Wall almost every day after school when I was young. I'd guess that I have seen that movie more than anybody else.

Back to the future about 40 times
Master and Commander about 25 times

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

The Empire Strikes Back

I would guess at least over 200 times

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

terminator 2 around 50 times... me and my brother watched every time we were bored, back in the VHS days...
saw the dirty dancing more then i would like to. my sister watch every time she had a chance and i was caught in the rainy days with no other place to go... ohhh the torture!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4