By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Tadashi  Sugiyama is apparently working on a Wii U title...

"Tadashi Sugiyama, an employee with Nintendo who has worked as a Director or Supervisor on projects such as F-Zero X, Luigi’s Mansion, Wind Waker, and Mario Kart: Double Dash, is supposedly working on a title for the Wii U that will be shown at E3 2012. The information comes “from a trusted source”, and considering the selection of title’s he’s been involved in, it will hopefully mean he has something interesting in the works."

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Mario Kart Wii U? No. More like Wii Fit U!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

one thing is certain raw power is killing the gaming industry just like the movie industry...with all the 3D and animations theres nothing left for gameplay, story and art.

the one game that gave me the "wow" factor after SM64 was Mario Galaxy. :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

DanneSandin said:

"Tadashi Sugiyama, an employee with Nintendo who has worked as a Director or Supervisor on projects such as F-Zero X, Luigi’s Mansion, Wind Waker, and Mario Kart: Double Dash, is supposedly working on a title for the Wii U that will be shown at E3 2012. The information comes “from a trusted source”, and considering the selection of title’s he’s been involved in, it will hopefully mean he has something interesting in the works."

His studio worked on the Wii Fit series, so it's probably going to be Wii U Fit.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
DanneSandin said:

His studio worked on the Wii Fit series, so it's probably going to be Wii U Fit.

Oh, he worked on that? Well, I guess wiiU needs to cater to the casual market as well ^^

Around the Network

over 100 pages already! should we expect any leaks before e3 this year?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Rumor: Cloud Storage on the way for Wii U

- hitting the system in 2013
- involves the Nintendo Network
- allows for 512 MB of online storage to each gamer
- storage tied to each Nintendo Network profile
- exclusively for save games and player profile data
- launching in Japan first
- supposedly working with Seattle, WA-based Mozy, Inc.to handle this
- source says Nintendo approached Mozy in 2010
- work on the service began in late 2012
- integrated into Wii U channels

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177234

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Will the Wii U cost $300?

A survey from Global Test Market – which leaked the existence of GoldenEye on the Wii – has published a survey with the above question, suggesting the Wii U might cost $299.99.

First games available to download on launch day and now cloud storage?

Who's that beautifully haired impostor and where is the real Iwata?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wii U and Remote drag and drop

To the point

So far a lot of the Wii U video and technology has focused on how one player will use the Wii U controller and others will use Wii Remotes, but a new patent shows the potential for a single player using both controllers together.

The patent outlines how a player could use the Wii Remote to interact with both the TV and Wii U controller. In the example given (see below) two characters are under threat of attack from a UFO: using the Wii Remote you could grab a character from the image on a TV and drop it onto a safe area in the Wii U controller screen.

The smaller image represents the Wii U screen; the larger image is the TV.

The Wii U controller contains a sensor strip along the top so it's no surprise Nintendo intends to use the Wii Remote and new controller in conjunction with each other, but this is still a fascinating concept with plenty of potential: we imagine it working well with Pikmin 3 in particular.

Nintendo will unveil plenty more Wii U details at E3 on 5th June.

Source

------

We already knew about the sensor trip since last E3, but it's interesting that it can distinguish the normal sensor bar or sensor strip on the controller.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"