By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

I'm kinda excited for that function =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

UE4 sounds a little too ambitious. Either way, we all need to tally up all these info after E3 and see which 'rumor' actually came to be.

EDIT: nish

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

@Gnac It's been updated. Now it says late 2011.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Well glad to hear Nintendo is keeping it's eye on the prize. And by the prize I mean 3rd party support.

Around the Network

Yeah if it didn't support ue4 it would be dead in the water to the hardcore

Star Fox 64 3D sold reasonably well, for being a basically-dead series. I think it's very likely that or F Zero could be getting a Wii U installment sooner rather than later. But I wouldn't think Retro would be working on either of those. I bet Retro is doing something Metroid-related.

A dream come true would be cooperatively developing Wii U Zelda with EAD and doing a 3 year development cycle in half the time. Now THAT would just be absolutely amazing.

spurgeonryan said:
sperrico87 said:
Star Fox 64 3D sold reasonably well, for being a basically-dead series. I think it's very likely that or F Zero could be getting a Wii U installment sooner rather than later. But I wouldn't think Retro would be working on either of those. I bet Retro is doing something Metroid-related.

A dream come true would be cooperatively developing Wii U Zelda with EAD and doing a 3 year development cycle in half the time. Now THAT would just be absolutely amazing.

It would have done much better if there was online added to it.

Agreed.  But it was a rush-job.  What did you expect? lol. 

More online for the people!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spurgeonryan said:
sperrico87 said:
spurgeonryan said:
sperrico87 said:

It would have done much better if there was online added to it.

Agreed.  But it was a rush-job.  What did you expect? lol. 

Well I certainly did not want to just replay the N64 version which I have in my garage. I think an extra week of dev. time could have pushed an online version out as well. They did not need to rush it because not many really cared for the game on the 3DS. An online mode could have changed all that. Nintendo needs to embrace online, and no more friend codes!

If Nintendo is serious about getting hardcore gamers to buy their new system and use it continuously for the next five years, then friend codes need to be gone.  I assume Iwata is smart enough to realize this, otherwise all hope is lost.