By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

That's a pretty cool eeveelution, i'm wondering if it's indeed a new type, since they're keeping it so secret (though from the looks of it, it pretty much rules out my Flying and/or Bug type eeveelution prediction ).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Yey, details!

Really cant wait

Old Poll:

Are You Excited for Pokemon X/Y?

Of Course!! 21 72.41%

Yes. 3 10.34%

Meh. 1 3.45%

No Way!! 4 13.79%

Total: 29

So, people are excited.

New Poll will be added soon.

This was fast...

Former something....

Download the new official 'Pokemon TV' app for ios to watch free pokemon episodes! Wish other shows would do this too.

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:

This was fast...

Is that real? Where did you get it from?

Edit: Confirmed.

NintendoPie said:
Blacksaber said:

This was fast...

Is that real? Where did you get it from?

This is the person who makes it (It's not for Sale though and she makes other plushies) http://spacevoyager.deviantart.com/

Former something....

New X and Y Pokemon:

This is an obvious Eeveelution. What do you guys think of it?

~Serebii.net

The New Poll is up! Make sure to vote in it, people!

Also, feel free to discuss in here. It gets kind of lonely when we have no news. :/

NintendoPie said:

The New Poll is up! Make sure to vote in it, people!

Also, feel free to discuss in here. It gets kind of lonely when we have no news. :/

Eeveelution is cool but thats all the new info, major disapointment imo. Anyway im still going with the Light Type