By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238
Otakumegane said:

Key: Like the bolded, don't like the italic, mixed about underlined.

I know these are rumors and all, but the time travel thing has been done for too long.

Why don't you like the italics? Some seem like cool ideas.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Otakumegane said:

I know these are rumors and all, but the time travel thing has been done for too long.

I seen all this info a couple hours ago, its just somebody trying to make up as much stuff as possible. I been through every generation of pokemon let me tell you, its way to early for all this info, I mean sylveon hasn't even gotten its type reveal. Dont get your hopes up.

NintendoPie said:
Otakumegane said:

I WANT TO NAME MY CHARACTER BUTTHEAD DANG IT.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:

I WANT TO NAME MY CHARACTER BUTTHEAD DANG IT.

Wait a second... that didn't register correctly in my brain... I want to rename my chars!!

But why don't you like the other italicized parts?

Lol, most of the stuff I read up their, I was like: Dude, what have you been smoking? I want some of that! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

If those are true I'm prepared to be disappointed

newwil7l said:
If those are true I'm prepared to be disappointed

its not true, trust me. As long as i've been a pokemon fan, its the biggest theory/rumor discussed game. They wouldn't reveal all this info, i mean if they are lip tight on Sylveon Type do ya really think they'll pour out all this info? lol

Being that most of those, if not all, are rumours, I'll take them with a grain of salt but if they do prove to be true, I must say that some of them disappoint me and a lot are actually good additions:

Disappointing:
- Bond levels. This might be a good thing if properly implemented, but it'll also probably mess up a lot of the Happiness only evolutions. 
- Introduction of many Baby-level pokemon. While I enjoy older pokemon getting evos, Baby evos are pretty much useless in the grand scheme of things, other than collecting purpouses.
- The time travelling thing. Must first see how it'll be implemented, but a poor execution can potentially ruin the game.

Good additions:
- The Bond-Eye, Whistle and new 3D pokedex. More overall information in-game is always a good thing, as it makes the games much more interactive than they already are. And the ability to cure confusion without having to swap pokes is welcomed (and probably meta-game changer).
- Trainer levels. Makes a lot of sense actually, to also increase your skills as a trainer as you progress through the game.
- Fennekin being a Fire/Psychic type. Best-Fire-Starter-Final-Evo-Ever .
- Wireless Co-op.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The first one can be debunked as just being a prototype and they haven't implemented the names yet. In fact, most can be taken lightly due to being a early version the game and them testing ideas. There is still 6 months to release so there can be plenty of changes over that time

Edit:Found that the info is from 4chan. The info is no better than speculation 

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

BasilZero sai

My favorite changes

My least favorite changes

TIME TRAVEL CONFIRMED WOOO *_*!

Confirmed? What?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)