By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

3rd Gen forever.

Around the Network

I hope there's a way to get Bagon and Riolu in this game without trading.

The Pokémon Company has just announced, via Twitter, that it will soon share news on Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. On Saturday, April 6th, the company says ‘big’ news will be revealed regarding the upcoming titles. So far, details on both games are scarce, but they are rumored to be bringing significant changes to the Pokémon video game series. Pokémon X and Pokémon Y launch worldwide in October… What do you think the ‘big’ news is? Will a new trailer be released? Let us know in the comments section below.

Old Poll:

Do You Like The New Eeveelution?

Yes, of course! 16 53.33%

Somewhat. 9 30.00%

Meh. 2 6.67%

No Way! 3 10.00%

Total: 30

Most people seem to like the new Eeveelution. (New Poll will be up shortly.)

@Ryan Yeah. It's a pretty interesting avatar.

I'm bumping this so more people could possibly see it and vote in the Poll! (Come on Pokemon Fans of VGC, get off your lazy butts and post. )

Around the Network

Well, I was only able to come online now since Easter is kinda of a big tradition here in Portugal and I was with my family .

Voted for Fennekin of course. Anyone who doesn't vote for Fennekin has no heart .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Well, I was only able to come online now since Easter is kinda of a big tradition here in Portugal and I was with my family .

Voted for Fennekin of course. Anyone who doesn't vote for Fennekin has no heart .

The only reason I actually like Froakie is because of his typing. (I always choose water starters.)

Although... I voted for Fennekin. She looks too cute. How could you not like her?! (Can't believe Chespin is winning right now...)

NintendoPie said:
lestatdark said:

The only reason I actually like Froakie is because of his typing. (I always choose water starters.)

Although... I voted for Fennekin. She looks too cute. How could you not like her?! (Can't believe Chespin is winning right now...)

I haven't chose another type other than water since the original Red and Blue, but this time around Fennekin has gotten my attention. Especially if the Fire/Psychic final evo typing proves to be correct

As for Chespin, I can see why some people would go for him. He looks like a Grass Oshawott .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Gooooooo Chespin. Chespin deserves to be on top and it's the only exciting Grass starter since Gen 1 for me. The only other design that I liked was Grovyle, but that was a second evolution.
Regarding Froakie, yeah... and I don't really like Fennekin. Fennekin looks to be very deceiving.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

lestatdark said:

I haven't chose another type other than water since the original Red and Blue, but this time around Fennekin has gotten my attention. Especially if the Fire/Psychic final evo typing proves to be correct

As for Chespin, I can see why some people would go for him. He looks like a Grass Oshawott .

Yeah... he does kind of look like Oshawott... 

Do you seriously think she could be Fire/Psychic? That would totally confirm her as my starter if true! (It would also be a nice adversion to the onslaught of Fighting/Fire Starters we've had recently...)

@Alpha; You didn't like Treecko's whole line? They all practically look alike.