By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238
NintendoPie said:
lestatdark said:

I haven't chose another type other than water since the original Red and Blue, but this time around Fennekin has gotten my attention. Especially if the Fire/Psychic final evo typing proves to be correct

As for Chespin, I can see why some people would go for him. He looks like a Grass Oshawott .

Yeah... he does kind of look like Oshawott... 

Do you seriously think she could be Fire/Psychic? That would totally confirm her as my starter if true! (It would also be a nice adversion to the onslaught of Fighting/Fire Starters we've had recently...)

@Alpha; You didn't like Treecko's whole line? They all practically look alike.

The latest rumours pointed it out (the same rumours that pointed out that the new Eevolution would be a Normal typing as well), so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for it. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

The latest rumours pointed it out (the same rumours that pointed out that the new Eevolution would be a Normal typing as well), so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for it. 

There was a confirmation for Sylveon's type? (Or is that still a rumor?)

NintendoPie said:

Sceptile was quite ugly and Treecko gave me the same vibes as Fennekin gives me now. Only reason I like Grovyle is because of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of --. My favorite starter of all time has to be Bulbasaur because of its cuteness, Venosaur and the fact that the name ends on -saur.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Chespin FTW, then Froakie!

My starters

Ivysaur
Blastoise
Bayleef

Yes thats all i used in all 5 generations no lie! now after a decade im very excited for a starter! Chespin I choose you!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
My starters

Ivysaur
Blastoise
Bayleef

Yes thats all i used in all 5 generations no lie! now after a decade im very excited for a starter! Chespin I choose you!

Blastoise is pretty overrated in my opinion. (Same with Charizard.)

Wait... do I see Bayleef in that list?... Finally someone who at least likes one of Chikorita's evolutions!

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:
My starters

Ivysaur
Blastoise
Bayleef

Blastoise is pretty overrated in my opinion. (Same with Charizard.)

Wait... do I see Bayleef in that list?... Finally someone who at least likes one of Chikorita's evolutions!

Blastoise is my favorite pokemon depite it being overrated! Yes Ivysaur and bayleef are my only other starters to date. I like them 2nd stage instead of their Final stages! I have 28 pokemon(not counting Competitive team for tournys) that i own!

AlphaCielago said:
NintendoPie said:

Sceptile was quite ugly and Treecko gave me the same vibes as Fennekin gives me now. Only reason I like Grovyle is because of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of --. My favorite starter of all time has to be Bulbasaur because of its cuteness, Venosaur and the fact that the name ends on -saur.

Do you like any of the water or fire starters?

@Tbone; What do you mean you own 28 Pokemon? In total?

NintendoPie said:
AlphaCielago said:
NintendoPie said:

Most of my favorites are the Water starters.

Gen 1 - Bulbasaur > Charmander >>> Squitle

Gen 2 - Cyndaquil > Totodile >>> Chikorita

Gen 3 - Mudkip > Torchic >>> Treecko

Gen 4 -  Piplup >> Turtwig >>>>>> Chimchar

Gen 5 - Oshawott >>>> Snivy >>>>>>>>>>> Tepig (worst starter of all time)

Gen 6 at the moment - Chespin > Fennekin >>>>>> Froakie

I will say that Fennekin is the best fire starter since Cyndaquil, but Chespin just takes the edge, he is too freaking cute.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

NintendoPie said:
AlphaCielago said:
NintendoPie said:

yeap 28 in total! Thats how many i like of all 649 pokemon!