By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238
NintendoPie said:

The Pokemon Company reminds us about their "big" announcement tomorrow! Please be excited:

"Big Pokémon X and Pokémon Y news tomorrow! Who’s excited?twitter.com/Pokemon/status…

— Pokémon (@Pokemon) April 5, 2013"

holy cow! do you have an idea like at what time?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

An Unofficial List has been posted online, if the details the list says are given tomorrow (It says the 2 pokemon that will be shown tomorrow) I'll post the list since there's no point of posting a rumor list if there is no proof in it.

Former something....

menx64 said:

I looked up the show to see if I could fine the exact time but I couldn't find it. I'm guessing it'll be announced before lunch, though. Most of these Japanese Pokemon shows happen in the morning.

Just make sure to stay up to date! What do you hope they show off?

I hope they reveal more than just one Pokemon

Blacksaber said:
An Unofficial List has been posted online, if the details the list says are given tomorrow (It says the 2 pokemon that will be shown tomorrow) I'll post the list since there's no point of posting a rumor list if there is no proof in it.

Does the list only say that two Pokemon will be shown off?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
menx64 said:

I looked up the show to see if I could fine the exact time but I couldn't find it. I'm guessing it'll be announced before lunch, though. Most of these Japanese Pokemon shows happen in the morning.

Just make sure to stay up to date! What do you hope they show off?

hmm.. I guess new pokemons, but I guess some gameplay trailers will be good...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Wasn't that list fake??
That list mentioned a Houndoom evolution named Houndoomed...

I wonder if they'll announce a new type.

Hopefully they'll show some new mechanics. Even if just one of the items on that rumour list gets confirmed, it's good news.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Hopefully they'll show some new mechanics. Even if just one of the items on that rumour list gets confirmed, it's good news.

Does anyone have a link to this mysterious rumor list? I haven't seen it!