By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft GDC - Forza Horizon, Fable Heroes, Halo 4!

Argh_College said:
epicberserk said:
what i wonder is , what ever happend to microsoft firebird studio ?

Not a development studio. These guys just help with graphics and game technlogy, they arent making games.

That is actually false, when the original leak came out the guy who works their said that they are working on an unannounced game.

Around the Network

I think were overdue for a Halo XBLA title

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Argh_College said:
epicberserk said:
what i wonder is , what ever happend to microsoft firebird studio ?

Not a development studio. These guys just help with graphics and game technlogy, they arent making games.

i know they make the graphics and game technology but what i heard is that they were making a game , did it just get canceled or what

Nsanity said:

Hopefully the gameplay video doesn't dissappoint. Strangely I'm more curious about the single player. Halo's multiplayer has always been the best in the business imo, its the campaigns that they have a lot of room to improve on. I hope they make a live action trailer soon, but then again the release date hasn't even been announced yet.

Around the Network

Nice find nsanity.

Monday isn't too far away!

And that just made my day Nsanity, nice find!

I hope they show of the campaign, as that's the part I'm mainly interested in seeing.

Not saying I don't want to see MP, but I can't imagine it'll be anything less than great, so they can leave showing that untill E3 in my opinion.

tagged for mooore

HALO 4 FOOTAGE!!! Can't wait, hopefully it will be more than 5 minutes long.

Woo hoo!

Surprise how nothing has really been leaked, MS have this one on lockdown!