By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Directs - 22.02.2012

Whoa! Very interesting... can't wait until tomorrow. ^_^

Around the Network

Pokemon 3DS? Wii U? Smash Bros? O:

pikmin 3 teaser

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Wow. I didn't know about this.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I heard the message japanese gamers received from Iwata had Mario 2D on the background, this only means one thing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

Looks like this might be something... because NoE is also joining in the fun! And for the first time :)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Buzzi said:
I heard the message japanese gamers received from Iwata had Mario 2D on the background, this only means one thing.

That it's a message from Nintendo?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Buzzi said:

That it's a message from Nintendo?

Yeah, that's my point, we can't create our own backgrounds on swapnote! :(

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:

I just sent a message with that background to all my 3DS friends via swapnote. :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

By the notes from Reggie and Iwata, it's the new 2D Mario.

Reggie with a block...
Iwata with a Mario set...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile