By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Directs - 22.02.2012

Interesting. NoE joining in makes it even more interesting. You don't see those guys very often.

Around the Network

Can somebody from my friend list send me a swapnote with the American background?

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

forest-spirit said:
Interesting. NoE joining in makes it even more interesting. You don't see those guys very often.

Unless it's for localizing the actual games we want.

@Manuel

Wanna be friends? I'll PM you my Friend Code.

Can't wait.

*starts building time machine*

Pavolink said:
By the notes from Reggie and Iwata, it's the new 2D Mario.

Reggie with a block...
Iwata with a Mario set...

Am I to understand that American and Japanese 3DS owners got some kind of message from Nintendo?

*checks British 3DS*

Bloody NoE silent as usual....

VGChartz

Around the Network

I rly hope it wont end up being nothing like the last one. Last one was pretty boring but since it was only broadcasted in japanese I guess it was only aimed at japs. The fact that NoA and NoE will also be broadcasting it makes me think that this could be something worth paying attention, I just hope im not getting my hopes up for nothing.

When Nintendo said that they will be releasing Wii U news all year long, I called bs on it and was (and still am) convinced that we wont hear anything of importance before E3. But hopefully since this is a conference broadcasted via the internet by nintendo maybe we will see some new things related to online. But again i think it will be something rly small, I dont expect to see any new Wiiu games, MAYBE some footage of Pikmin 3 only because its the only 1st party game other than super mario that have been confirmed by nintendo. But I still doubt it.

I expect some release dates for some 3ds games (animal crossing, luigi's mansion, paper mario) and maybe 1 or 2 new games for 3ds. With the Vita launching they may also take the chance to promote MGS and maybe even RE:R. Sadly I expect nothing more but I RLY hope i'm wrong :P

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Can't wait.

Don't bother.  The announcement will be over with by the time your done building that time machine.

What a waste of time that would be.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Can't wait.

Don't bother.  The announcement will be over with by the time your done building that time machine.

What a waste of time that would be.

That's why it's called a time machine.

milkyjoe said:
Pavolink said:
By the notes from Reggie and Iwata, it's the new 2D Mario.

Reggie with a block...
Iwata with a Mario set...

Am I to understand that American and Japanese 3DS owners got some kind of message from Nintendo?

*checks British 3DS*

Bloody NoE silent as usual....

Yep.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Smeags said:
forest-spirit said:

Unless it's for localizing the actual games we want.

@Manuel

Wanna be friends? I'll PM you my Friend Code.

Sure!

PMd you back already!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/