By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 exclusives vs. PS3 exclusives vs. Wii exclusives

Which console has the best exclusives?

Xbox 360 101 14.45%

PS3 405 57.94%

Wii 191 27.32%

Total:697

Wii.
Zelda.
Mario.
Nuff' Said

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
RolStoppable said:

The Wii, of course. Consumers vote with their wallets and on the Xbox 360 and PS3 they routinely choose third party multiplatform games over exclusives.

Having shitty 3rd party support makes that vote pretty easy for Wii owners.

It's not like multiplatform games would be at the top of the Wii bestsellers list if they sold just as many units as on the 360 and PS3, so your counter is weak.

That was more of a troll response if anything, a taste of your own medicine.

But I'll argue fo realz:

The lack of competition from multiplats leads to consumers having less options (games) to spend their money on. E.g. As a PS3 owner who could only afford 1 or 2 games last winter, I had to pick from Batman, Skyrim, Uncharted, COD, Battlefield, FIFA 12, AC: Revelations (The list goes on), I chose Uncharted, and although Uncharted is still getting great sales, imagine how much better it's sales would be without the competition, what if it was the only or one of the only major game(s) in an established franchise releasing, and what if PS3 had an install base of 90 million intead of 60 million? 

What if Wii had as many quality 3rd party games that were marketed as much or more than it's exclusives? 

casual win for Wii
shooting win for X360
action win for PS3
all win... ^^

The ps3 in my opinion has the best quality and quantity of exclusive games.

The Wii is #1 IMO, but Sony does a pretty good job of arguing otherwise. The 360 lacks the quantity of big titles the other two have, but I'll admit that Halo and Forza are top tier at what they do.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Wii

most games i played on my 360 are multi except for GOW which is an ok game other than that i can't say more as i haven't played anything on PS3 or even care for any of the HD exclusives

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

i dont know if its just me but every time i vote in a poll it does not show the results im using firefox. and yes ive cleared my cache and browsing history. would like it if they could fix that.

Conegamer said:

I just don't see any Halo game or Uncharted game, or any other game by MS or Sony, being remembered the same way as Skyward Sword or Galaxy will be.

Perhaps it won't be remembered by you, but I will certainly remember Valkyria CHronicles, LBP, and even Killzone 2 longer than I will either of those.  Always see this fallacious assumption based argument by Nintendo fans that Nintendo are the only ones that makes games that people will remember for decades, but the only reason you think that is they're the only gaming company that's been around that long..  Trust me I will remember SotC for the rest of my life and I'm sure others will remember the first halo forever.  Nintendo doesn't have the market cornered when it comes to future classics, they just have the market for current classics because they've been around that long.  

Wii, because it just does.

yum123 said:
i dont know if its just me but every time i vote in a poll it does not show the results im using firefox. and yes ive cleared my cache and browsing history. would like it if they could fix that.

Hmm.... I guess it serves you right for using Firefox...?