By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 exclusives vs. PS3 exclusives vs. Wii exclusives

Which console has the best exclusives?

Xbox 360 101 14.45%

PS3 405 57.94%

Wii 191 27.32%

Total:697
oniyide said:
Metallicube said:

Man, does this poll show who the majority is on this site.. I mean come on people, I think it's pretty clear the Wii has the best exclusives, even if you hate Nintendo. You can certainly argue that the PS3 has the best game library, but the best exclusives? Let's get real :P

some of us dont like mini game comps, we dont care for games that "help" you exsercise, some of us dont go gaga over Mario whatever.

Deal with it

It's called objectivity. There are certain things we have to acknowledge, or prove ourselves as the kind of people who like to stick our fingers in our ears and hum loudly until it all goes away

Deal with that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
oniyide said:
Metallicube said:

Man, does this poll show who the majority is on this site.. I mean come on people, I think it's pretty clear the Wii has the best exclusives, even if you hate Nintendo. You can certainly argue that the PS3 has the best game library, but the best exclusives? Let's get real :P

some of us dont like mini game comps, we dont care for games that "help" you exsercise, some of us dont go gaga over Mario whatever.

Deal with it

It's called objectivity. There are certain things we have to acknowledge, or prove ourselves as the kind of people who like to stick our fingers in our ears and hum loudly until it all goes away

Deal with that.

examples, I just see some people whining because there favorite system didnt come out on top. I have Wii and PS3. and I voted PS3 becasue I feel it has better exclusives. Im sure many people did the same.  There is no objectivty when it comes to peoples opinions

Metallicube said:
oniyide said:
Metallicube said:

Deal with it

Because the only good exclusives Wii has clearly falls under just those three categories.. *rolls eyes*

Not saying they are, but they are the most popular on Wii. and you still havent dealt with the fact that not everybody thinks the Wii library is the bee's knees

Where is the Facebook games option? Haters just gonna keep hating...

Tease.