By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 1/23 ~ 1/29

RolStoppable said:
cyberninja45 said:

Well the ideal situation for Nintendo this year would be: brainage like hits; gets a great concentration of AAA third party games that sells well, and the usual Nintendo stuff... They might get the ultimate selling console that has never  before witnessed ever in the history of the industry (Ps2 like sales + Casual sales+ Nintendo sales). But thats only the ideal situation BTW.  For Nintendo, DS came closest to this but not quite.

Edit: I don't know how the exaRol got there, how did you spot that BTW?

Sounds nice, didn't address my post though. But it's not that important, so let's just drop it.

I spotted it, because I can read.

Rol your sarcasm (I think) is really funny! XD

Around the Network

If it's not too late, if this thread hasn't decomposed too far, what do the resident sales experts here @ VGChartz expect the Vita to do in the West?

Do you think that it will follow a similar trend as what's happening in Japan?

Vita needs Monster Hunter.

RazoDigimax said:
If it's not too late, if this thread hasn't decomposed too far, what do the resident sales experts here @ VGChartz expect the Vita to do in the West?

Ask Seece and NintendoGamer maybe?

RazoDigimax said:

I'm no expert, but I expect better things in the West, if only because Uncharted is a big franchise here.

Love and tolerate.

NintendoPie said:

You're a funny guy, NintendoPie.

@Razo

Far from an expert, but I'd say it will do worse than what the PSP did and it'll be more showing in Europe than anywhere else. Hard to say until we see how it launches though, and hard to see later into the Year until we get to E3...

All depends on the games.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
NintendoPie said:

@Razo

Far from an expert, but I'd say it will do worse than what the PSP did and it'll be more showing in Europe than anywhere else. Hard to say until we see how it launches though, and hard to see later into the Year until we get to E3...

Lol! I guess don't go to Seece and NintendoGamer then. XD 

RolStoppable said:
cyberninja45 said:

Well the ideal situation for Nintendo this year would be: brainage like hits; gets a great concentration of AAA third party games that sells well, and the usual Nintendo stuff... They might get the ultimate selling console that has never  before witnessed ever in the history of the industry (Ps2 like sales + Casual sales+ Nintendo sales). But thats only the ideal situation BTW.  For Nintendo, DS came closest to this but not quite.

Edit: I don't know how the exaRol got there, how the heck did you spot that BTW?

Sounds nice, didn't address my post though. But it's not that important, so let's just drop it.

I spotted it, because I can read.

Dropped.

For the second part: I suspected so, it explains alot.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:
NintendoPie said:

@Razo

...and the timing and size of the price cut.

True. Looking at how the 3DS did with its old price point the VITA couldn't do any better with it either. Especially in America.

RolStoppable said:

...and the timing and size of the price cut.

Maybe.

I still don't think Nintendo should have cut the 3DS' price. Having 2D Mario instead of 3D Mario for the Holidays, to go alongside Mario Kart and MonHun would have probably done enough.

Need to wait and see what games are gonna be on Vita for the later Months before we start talking pricecuts.

Rol, that last statement is something I could not disagree with more. I just wanted to get that out there.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000