By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 1/23 ~ 1/29

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Carl2291 said:
3DS > Everything, as it should be.

Do you have a 3DS? 

No, he doesn't. But he still holds a grudge against a certain person, as it should be.

Does the other person want the VITA to win the Sales war? 

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Still, the VITA's doing better and the 3DS is holding up well, thats great news overall!

3DS isn't just holding up well, its doing incredible for a Nconsole that's hasn't really tapped into the casual audience yet.

However I would like to see what the hell Ninty could have under development that can tranfer this audience to the 3ds. Those are the type of people who are happy with their mobile devices right now. But they seem to talk about it as if it's nothing. It seems impossible.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

No, he doesn't. But he still holds a grudge against a certain person, as it should be.

Does the other person want the VITA to win the Sales war? 

Probably not, because honestly, who does?

Sony Fans do... there are not too many around here that only like Sony though.

cyberninja45 said:
NintendoPie said:
Still, the VITA's doing better and the 3DS is holding up well, thats great news overall!

3DS isn't just holding up well, its doing incredible for a Nconsole that's hasn't really tapped into the casual audience yet.

However I would like to see what the hell Ninty could have under development that can this tranfer this audience to the 3ds. Those are the type of people who are happy with their mobile devices right now. But they seem to talk about it as if it's nothing. It seems impossible.

A lot of DS players weren't casual so I'm guessing some of them.

I don't own a 3DS myself, bought the girlfriend one for Christmas though.

Great little system.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I don't own a 3DS myself, bought the girlfriend one for Christmas though.

Great little system.

It is a pretty good system! ^_^

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

Probably not, because honestly, who does?

Sony Fans do... there are not too many around here that only like Sony though.

There are plenty of them around, but given the current circumstances they have gone into hiding.

Oh Rol you make me laugh.

ExaRolStoppable said:
cyberninja45 said:
NintendoPie said:

3DS isn't just hold up well, its doing incredible for a Nconsole that's hasn't tapped into the casual audience yet.

However I would like to see what the hell Ninty could have under development to this transfer this audience to the 3ds. These are the type of people who are happy with there mobile devices right now. But they seem to talk about it as if it's nothing. It seems impossible.

In case you missed it, Iwata announced a 2D Mario game. That falls into the category you refer to as casual.

Nah I'm talking about the audience type who bought DS just to play Brainage Suduko, which is massive(It's pre-installed on every DSi to boot, so yeah).  I doubt there is much overlap with this audience and 2d Mario's anyways. Heck it might even be completely separate audiences altogether. DS sold 140+M after all.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:
ExaRolStoppable said:
cyberninja45 said:
NintendoPie said:

3DS isn't just hold up well, its doing incredible for a Nconsole that's hasn't really tapped into the casual audience yet.

However I would like to see what the hell Ninty could have under development to this transfer this audience to the 3ds. These are the type of people who are happy with there mobile devices right now. But they seem to talk about it as if it's nothing. It seems impossible.

In case you missed it, Iwata announced a 2D Mario game. That falls into the category you refer to as casual.

Nah I'm talking about the audience type who bought DS just to play Brainage Suduko, which is a lot(Dsi has the software pre-installed in every 1 of them to boot, so yeah).  I doubt there is much overlap with this audience and 2d Mario's anyways. Heck it might even be completely separate audiences altogether. DS sold 140+M after all.

Nintendo does need some casual games on the 3DS just not as many as they needed on the DS. I'm guessing they will release a casual game soon.

So all the Tales fans are concentrated on the PS3 it seems?  BN should just make the series for that console and not bother with other systems.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.