By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many MANLY MAN push ups can YOU do!!1?

Tagged games:

In my best shape about two years back, I could hit 40. Now about 20.

I really gotta get back on the workout routine.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Areym said:
In my best shape about two years back, I could hit 40. Now about 20.

I really gotta get back on the workout routine.

everyone should...

its healthy, more muscles means you´ll burn more calories while doing nothing, Cardio its also very important for you heart, its influence the rate of it and its absolutely essential to our life :)

You´ll also win more self confidence and Strenght.

Hmm...good way to gain strength, but I believe in doing a variety of push up types that target different muscles. A good challenge, but as of now I am way more focused on the cardio side of working out.

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
Hmm...good way to gain strength, but I believe in doing a variety of push up types that target different muscles. A good challenge, but as of now I am way more focused on the cardio side of working out.

I do not think that doing push ups alone is a work out at all. I would hope that people are not just sitting around doing push ups and that is it.

If I were to do it I think the P90X and Crossfit are excellent workout methods! If I did it.

It depends on the person's goals since this will not gain a person mass, but it will gain strength in the back, tricps and pectoral muscles. This is obviously a program for those beggining fitness so it is still a good goal to try to achieve. If people are looking to gain tons of mass and strength the only real choice is a gym where you can do tons of workouts that speciffically target different areas. But, I agree it is not much of a workout at all.

I've start a few weeks now and got my way up to 55 in reps of 20.
I just can't complete that third rep yet..

Around the Network

I could never do more than ...15 or or so, seriously.
Hate them more than anything else.

I have tried and succeeded in doing 100 push-ups 2-3 months ago.
Nowadays,I don't really do push-ups.Mostly pull-ups.

Mordred11 said:
I have tried and succeeded in doing 100 push-ups 2-3 months ago.
Nowadays,I don't really do push-ups.Mostly pull-ups.

You are a winner!

Is everyone pumped and ready to get back in their work out routines??