By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Wars Kinect Looks Beyond Terrible

Tagged games:

SvennoJ said:
That link doesn't work, I get this video has been removed by the user. Was it that bad?

LOL INSIDE XBOX (The official Xbox Live show) took down the video! THEY MUST'VE SEEN THE DISLIKES! LMAO!!! 

Around the Network

A thread about Star Wars Kinect turn into a Live vs PSN debate. Wonder why I don't visit this stupid site much. And of course a PSN fan started it.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
thismeintiel said:
What's even more terrible is the view count. You'd think that something officially from MS would at least garner a few thousand views. Yet, most of their vids have less than 1,000.

Well...it is a secondary viewing channel. These videos are majorly seen on Xbox Live. This brings me to another point, if Xbox Live videos are visible on Youtube and are official to Microsoft what the hell are gamers paying $60 a year for, outside of paying Activision to play Call of Duty online? 

Aside from its numerous features I only pay for Xbox Live gold because I like its very sociable community. I mean, in almost every match in BF3 or COD I can find parties who plays together and sticks together more than what I can find in other services. 

And yeah, thats about it. It may not sound like much but thats the reason why I pay for it. 

Also minecraft.

I'll message you if you want to have this debate (as to not throw off the topic any further...I was just venting). Its a losing one if this is what you're going to write.... oohhhhh  of this I am sure.

I dont really wanna argue with you. I was just saying, why I continue to pay for xbox Live. Hope that contents you.

Yay!!!

axumblade said:
Boutros said:
Ask twesterm :p

Oh yeah, I forgot he was working on this game.

I feel sorry for him ...

I've worked on projects where you are fully aware that your client/end-users won't be happy and its not an enjoyable experience

It's so bad that Microsoft have removed the video from the channel.

Hilarious.

Here's another link for anyone interested - https://www.youtube.com/v/nZ4wypo3vUU

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
thismeintiel said:
What's even more terrible is the view count. You'd think that something officially from MS would at least garner a few thousand views. Yet, most of their vids have less than 1,000.

Well...it is a secondary viewing channel. These videos are majorly seen on Xbox Live. This brings me to another point, if Xbox Live videos are visible on Youtube and are official to Microsoft what the hell are gamers paying $60 a year for, outside of paying Activision to play Call of Duty online? 

Aside from its numerous features I only pay for Xbox Live gold because I like its very sociable community. I mean, in almost every match in BF3 or COD I can find parties who plays together and sticks together more than what I can find in other services. 

And yeah, thats about it. It may not sound like much but thats the reason why I pay for it. 

Also minecraft.

I'll message you if you want to have this debate (as to not throw off the topic any further...I was just venting). Its a losing one if this is what you're going to write.... oohhhhh  of this I am sure.

I dont really wanna argue with you. I was just saying, why I continue to pay for xbox Live. Hope that contents you.

I was stating that youtube users are getting videos which should be exclusive to us on Xbox Live. Yet another thing that isnt accounting for costs, that is all.

Wow, they really removed the vid? MS must like getting vids with such low likes. I guess this means another delay of a few months for Star Wars Kinect.

Those presenters are beyond terrible, too. That whole video gave me AIDS.

Carl2291 said:

Hilarious.

Here's another link for anyone interested - https://www.youtube.com/v/nZ4wypo3vUU

It makes me wonder what kind of reaction they were expecting ...

HappySqurriel said:
Carl2291 said:

Hilarious.

It makes me wonder what kind of reaction they were expecting ...

Did you know that Microsoft has an "Xbox for the core" page on Facebook?  Marketing without substance is their goal.