By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Asura's Wrath is more Heavy Rain than God of War

I felt far more engaged/invested in Heavy Rain's demo than the eagerly awaited Asura's Wrath demo. I felt completely disconnected, and the connectivity of the mini-games were so badly timed that I felt I was being spoon fed an animation just to further the story. Heavy Rain doesn't spoon feed you an animation, if you screw up, just hope to god you get a second chance next time. I can understand where they compare the two even though one cannot live up to the other at first glance.

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
d21lewis said:
badgenome said:
d21lewis said:
Played the demo for my daughter yesterday. Her response: "This is like the worst kind of anime."

You have failed as a father. Your daughter will never be any kind of a man.

I realized that when we had our first pissing contest.  Two beers and she still couldn't piss further than 4 feet. 

just for you, to give you hope!

Can you translate the last panel? 

d21lewis said:
Porcupine_I said:
d21lewis said:
badgenome said:
d21lewis said:
Played the demo for my daughter yesterday. Her response: "This is like the worst kind of anime."

You have failed as a father. Your daughter will never be any kind of a man.

I realized that when we had our first pissing contest.  Two beers and she still couldn't piss further than 4 feet. 

just for you, to give you hope!

Can you translate the last panel? 

"well, these days with all that dribble about equality of the sexes, woman liberations movement, and all that stuff, there is no place for us any more.... i tell you..."

boys agreening, girl snickering

translated from the german version, and i want to point out it is from the early 70's

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

pezus said:
Sparking said:
The demo alone was already better than anything from the GOW series.

Did you create that account only to troll GoW? 

Not only no, but it was one of the reasons.

pezus said:
Sparking said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/93541/hamburgular/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/94282/chaos-emerald/

XD

Around the Network

atleast sparkings honest. haha

most trolls don't admit they're trolling :)

Sparking said:
pezus said:
Sparking said:

Not only no, but it was one of the reasons.

Well, at least you're open about it. It won't reduce your ban length should you ever actaully troll God of War, of course.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

i just played the demo again and i want this game so much right now, i can't wait :)

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’