By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?

Andrespetmonkey said:
A beheading of a man with a blunt knife, you could hear his screams coming from the depths of his throat, I've never seen so much blood, was pretty haunting.

And pretty much everything on efukt.com

This. If it's the same video I saw it was of two Chechnyan soldiers cutting off a Russian soldiers head while he was still alive. One guy pinned the Russians head down under his boot while the other one sawed through his throat and neck . The screams were muffled by the gurgling of blood.  Easily the most horrific thing I have ever seen. It changed the way i view humanity.

From what I have heard, that video was aired publicly in Chechnya as a warning to other Russian soldiers in the area.

Around the Network

Acts of vile humanity? Two guys burning a guys genitals with a hot iron on tv, to extract information from him.

Just plain disgusting? A cat eating the barfed up food of another cat.

Can't say I really find beheading videos disgusting, just vile.

This is a real person, btw!

I saw an interview of Octomom on some show today. She was whining how it was so much work and how hard it was to take care of 14 kids with no help, etc. I see so many good people that can't have kids that want to be parents to raise good people, not feel their own ego. And people were trying to help her, but she just kept messing up. I was so disgusted I had to turn it off. (She used artificial insemination because she wanted something to love her and all by herself.)

A beheading, shooting or otherwise torturer/murder of someone is more horrifying and repulsive- makes me feel sick for all humanity (especially the victim).

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Superman 64

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

As of right now... most things that have been posted in this thread.

When I was 16, UseNet was the primary place to hunt down rumors and pictures. (You can probally guess where this is going now.) The Ocarina of Time was just recently announced so I was on alt.binary.Nintendo.whatever (don't remember). Well I was downloading images tagged Legend of Zelda, and ended up getting an eye full of two 70 year old whales (I mean they both looked like they where 300+ lbs each, (I had a friend who had a simular physique) au natural, going at it in the middle of the woods, on a pipe lawn chair.

BlkPaladin said:

When I was 16, UseNet was the primary place to hunt down rumors and pictures. (You can probally guess where this is going now.) The Ocarina of Time was just recently announced so I was on alt.binary.Nintendo.whatever (don't remember). Well I was downloading images tagged Legend of Zelda, and ended up getting an eye full of two 70 year old whales (I mean they both looked like they where 300+ lbs each, (I had a friend who had a simular physique) au natural, going at it in the middle of the woods, on a pipe lawn chair.

Actual whales? :O

man-bear-pig said:

Btw, this is actually real Bear heads which have been flattened with a rolling pin!!.

There is this one video called 3 guys 1 hammer or something like that. That was one of the most messed up things I have ever seen, I wouldn't want anyone else to look at it.. but I'm sure a lot of people will try to check it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs