By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171
spurgeonryan said:
happydolphin said:

Gaaahhh, can't wait for this!!! AAAH! *Girly screamies*

I like that it is made by Nordic games!

Yah, they make lots of good stuff  http://www.nordicgames.se/index.php?/product 

That's where my hard-earned cash goes! Oh, and to my bling

Around the Network

Wow that song for Mutant Mudds sounds really cool!
I love that face off between them two. It's hilarious! XD
Thats great news for Capcom! Now bring it to U.S.A.!!!

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Wow that song for Mutant Mudds sounds really cool!
I love that face off between them two. It's hilarious! XD
Thats great news for Capcom! Now bring it to U.S.A.!!!

Are u talking about the street fighter creators duel? That was funny! Ssomeone said it was an old video though.

It was an old video. It's still funny though! It shows a less serious side of rivalry. 

BasilZero said:
About Nintendo Network, better late than never imo.

Yes it is. It is also incoraging that they are dabbling with "newer" advancments such as cloud based storage. (With the 3DS voice recongnition software.

Ubisoft has revealed that when Rayman Origins 3D launches in Japan on April 12th it will retail for a mere 2,500 yen which is roughly $32 on all-formats. Compared to other new releases such as Soulcalibur V for PlayStation 3 which is 8,380 yen ($110) and Resident Evil: Revelations which costs 5,990 yen ($79) you can see that Rayman Origins is a steal. I’m not entirely sure why Rayman Origins 3D is launching so cheap in Japan, but it’s a shame it isn’t here in the West.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

no im not telling you how to improve the op. im helping you crete space using the same ideas given to MUGEN by me in the Vita thread. you don't need the marketing part cause it seems your full steam ahead. 

also when you post vid's. that arn't going into the op, be sure to get their veiw post links and place them in another post and provide that link in the op. in other words, when you change the title of the thred to relect a vid then mak sure the link to the post of the veiw post is posted in the op to save space. if you need an example, i'll be more then happy to provide one. and with that i'll see you guys later.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Ubisoft has revealed that when Rayman Origins 3D launches in Japan on April 12th it will retail for a mere 2,500 yen which is roughly $32 on all-formats. Compared to other new releases such as Soulcalibur V for PlayStation 3 which is 8,380 yen ($110) and Resident Evil: Revelations which costs 5,990 yen ($79) you can see that Rayman Origins is a steal. I’m not entirely sure why Rayman Origins 3D is launching so cheap in Japan, but it’s a shame it isn’t here in the West.

Why in Creation do games cost that much in Japan! 79 dollars for a handheld game? I do not think so. I would not pay 110 dollars for a console game either. Now 32 dollars is perfectly fine.

Its the quality of the Yen converted to USD. USD is crap remember?

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Why in Creation do games cost that much in Japan! 79 dollars for a handheld game? I do not think so. I would not pay 110 dollars for a console game either. Now 32 dollars is perfectly fine.

Actually game prices in Japan have always been high.  SNES/Super Famicom games were often $100 and the strong yen had nothing to do with it.

Darc Requiem said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Actually game prices in Japan have always been high.  SNES/Super Famicom games were often $100 and the strong yen had nothing to do with it.

It has to have something to do with it. People wouldn't be buying those games if they were that much if their money wasn't strong. It may be that they have higher paying jobs and therefor have a higher spending budget?

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Darc Requiem said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

It has to have something to do with it. People wouldn't be buying those games if they were that much if their money wasn't strong. It may be that they have higher paying jobs and therefor have a higher spending budget?

Well back in the Snes days, even in America you could go out and spend 75 bucks on a game. I remember my Dad buying me Robocop Vs. Terminator for over 70 dollars! So that does not surprise me. But 110 and whatever that was for REsident evil Revelations was shocking!

Its in Japan. Look at my above statements.