By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171

Wow that office is AWESOME! :O

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Wow that office is AWESOME! :O

Kotaku went to the REdmond, Washington Nintendo office about 6 months ago. Other than the front area and the roof they were not able to get much . In fact I think they did not allow pictures! That was 6 months ago! What was going on 6-7 months ago I wonder?  :)

I really hope one day I can get a tour of the Nintendo Head Quarters!... It probably won't happen but a fanboy can be a fanboy right? XD NintendoFanGirl also went to the Nintendo of America Head Quarters and she toke a video. :)

Eh, might as well post it.

Miho Tanaka is the face (model) for the forth coming Harvest Moon 3DS, she is a Japanese actress.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Eh, might as well post it.

Miho Tanaka is the face (model) for the forth coming Harvest Moon 3DS, she is a Japanese actress.

Life would be so much easier if I read Japanese. But I would have little need for it outside of the Videogame world.

If you like Japanese food then you could also use your newfound reading (of Japanese) to know if you're eating something that could kill/poison/giveyouadisease/makeyougomad, etc. I think that would also be pretty useful!

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:

Life would be so much easier if I read Japanese. But I would have little need for it outside of the Videogame world.

If you like Japanese food then you could also use your newfound reading (of Japanese) to know if you're eating something that could kill/poison/giveyouadisease/makeyougomad, etc. I think that would also be pretty useful!

I eat a lot of japanane food, but it is usually not a problem. But that would be useful as well, oh and watching anime and....maybe it would be useful! :)

Told you! =D What was that "and....." for? 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:

I eat a lot of japanane food, but it is usually not a problem. But that would be useful as well, oh and watching anime and....maybe it would be useful! :)

Told you! =D What was that "and....." for? 

That was an attempt to show that I changed my mind, saying that it was useful.

Okay... I thought you were going to say something and then decided not to post it.

Wow that Project Offset game looks very good! It looks like PS3 Graphics and its only in development stage! I wonder what the Wii U can do with completed and tweaked graphics.
I hate all this "Gaming Industry DOOOOMMMMEEEDDDDD!!!!!" News. Especially when compared to mobile gaming. -_-

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Wow that Project Offset game looks very good! It looks like PS3 Graphics and its only in development stage! I wonder what the Wii U can do with completed and tweaked graphics.
I hate all this "Gaming Industry DOOOOMMMMEEEDDDDD!!!!!" News. Especially when compared to mobile gaming. -_-

Yeah all the doom stuff is really annoying, so I put the articles together to see to different points of view. Funny that they should come out the same day. Also there are some that say the mobile industry has not harmed the console industry at all. Which could be true, because console sales and games sales are still pushing out a lot of hardware and software compared to, lets say 1999. At least I think that is what the argument is.

In the comments on that Offset game on youtube I think people were saying in German that they thought it was Assassins Creed or something. Still a lot of games that are being developed could be for the Wii U, but devs are not allowed to say anything just yet, so they release the trailer and only put PS3, 360, PC in the credits.

Yeah it seems that the industry is still going strong. The mobile gaming industry will never take over the deidcated gaming industry. They kind of co-exist, well for me they do anyway. What I find stupid though is that "gamers" are saying that it would sooner or later take over the dedicated gaming industry. What the heck? Why would a "gamer" want that to happen and why are they worried about it? 

The 3DS also keeps breaking records for sales so those comments about the mobile industry are invalid. (that face is to the stupidos who think that.)

It does look like Assassins Creed! The graphics and gameplay are really really good! Could possibly be a model for an upcoming Assassins Creed Wii U game. What do you think?

Too bad for the Udraw. If they continue supported only for Wii at the end they could port everything to the Upad.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

BasilZero said:
lol @ custom link and zelda!

So many mega man games *-*!

I am hoping for a Wii-U port of SC5 with Link in it (fingers crossed ;x).

Wouldn't that be awesome on so many levels?! aaaaand it makes perfect sense

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.