By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD Dec: X360 #1, 1.7m, 900k - 1m Wii, PS3

it's all the same like november wtf? did they just release november numbers? lol

Around the Network
zhao3gold said:
So, PS3 100000% won 2011. Congratulations to Sony.

No? It means X360 is doing VERY well in Europe. There are not 3m X360's on shelves.

go grab popcorn

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Machina said:

Just, wow, shocking figures all round. Compared to NPD, everything's going to be massively overtracked. And how did MS get to 66 million shipped with such a low December in the States?

Europe? 

WTF? 360 1.7m in december?? While having 46% of the share???????

Man, how off was VGC, for the 360 that's like 400,000 off a week average!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Four. Hundred. Thousand... a week!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Crazy season then, 360 rises 500k month over month last holiday, with shortages. This holiday, 360 is up yoy in Nov 360k, but drops the following month 160k, with no shortages? lol.

'outselling the second place console by more than 2.7 million units.'

By my calculations thats like 800 - 1m for PS3 and Wii ...

So
Wii = 1 million
Ps3 = 800 million

Nintendo do usually release numbers eventually either in a PR statement or financial report. 

Given that we, EEDAR and Pachter were closer than everything NPD just provided, I would say that they are the odd one out....

Can't believe these numbers.

I wonder what spin Nintendo is cooking for their PR.

Holy shit! 360 is massively overtracked by VGChartz!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Am I gonna get in trouble if I say embarrassing?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson