By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Round 1

emilydesozamy said:
5p - Machina
4p - Carl
3p - Khuutra
2p - Hatmoza
1p - Arcturus

Thee tyrant seece will not count you until you post 200 time. What a rule monger he is.

Around the Network

5p - Machina
4p - Carl
3p - Khuutra
2p - Hatmoza
1p - Arcturus

Do you want me to sticky this thread ?

Just letting you know I shamelessly edited my post, so I have a slight chance of going through

Carl2291 said:
Just letting you know I shamelessly edited my post, so I have a slight chance of going through

I might toss a coin between the top 4 now, everytime I see you or Khuutra post I feel guilty

Barozi said:
5p - Machina
4p - Carl
3p - Khuutra
2p - Hatmoza
1p - Arcturus

Do you want me to sticky this thread ?

Um, yes please, though I'll be doing a new thread every day, I can request an unsticky and sticky though.

Around the Network
emilydesozamy said:
5p - Machina
4p - Carl
3p - Khuutra
2p - Hatmoza
1p - Arcturus

Nice try Machina!

5p - Machina (Although he's too good to accept my friend request, I recently found out we're soul mates thanks to the Top 50 games of all-time thread, I also owe him a Week That Was thread)
4p - hatmoza (abrasive, full of himself, has twisted sense of humor and I love him for that)
3p - Khuutra (was absent for most of 2011 but there's no denying the quality of his contributions)
2p - Carl2291 (posts less than he used to and at times he seemed bored with the forums but still a great member)
1p - Arcturus (I know he does tremendous work for the Trophy League but I just don't really follow that thread and I don't see him elsewhere)

Signature goes here!

Seece said:
pezus said:
How do you pick 5 users?

Chose (me and machina) the 60 most active/prolific members through 2011 (I'm sure we'll get stick for forgetting some) but think we've done a good job. From there we randomly pick.

Will you be including yourself this time around?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Seece said:
pezus said:
How do you pick 5 users?

Chose (me and machina) the 60 most active/prolific members through 2011 (I'm sure we'll get stick for forgetting some) but think we've done a good job. From there we randomly pick.

Yeah I guess so ><

Seece said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah I guess so ><

Good! * Rubs hands with evil grin *

Signature goes here!