By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises TRAILER is here - Added new Prometheus trailer too!

Tagged games:

Why woldn't batman just shoot Bane in the neck with his grappling gun? Why even take the chance of having your back broke?

I only have a Wii Kryta.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What movie do I hav to see to see that trailer? I am seeing all three in the next week that came out this weekend so I guess I cannot miss.

It was out exclusively for Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.  That's where I saw it first.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

You can download the full trailer in up to 1080p from Apple's website!

Jexy said:
spurgeonryan said:
What movie do I hav to see to see that trailer? I am seeing all three in the next week that came out this weekend so I guess I cannot miss.

It was out exclusively for Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.  That's where I saw it first.

You may have beat me in the Conrad murray thread, but you will lose here my old nemesis!

It was on Sherlock as well!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

The trailer is definitely good,can't wait to see that stadium scene in the movie.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Jexy said:
spurgeonryan said:

You may have beat me in the Conrad murray thread, but you will lose here my old nemesis!

haha, I was just going from this:  http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3327&p=.htm

By releasing the movie five days early in IMAX and consistently pushing the format's immersive benefits, distributor Paramount Pictures managed to at least initially turn Ghost Protocol in to an event movie that demands to be seen on the big screen. It probably didn't hurt that a six-minute prologue for The Dark Knight Rises was attached at around 42 locations, though that also isn't a large-enough sample to solely account for the above-average performance. It's tough to say for sure if Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol's success will continue when it makes its nationwide expansion on Wednesday, but for the time being the movie appears to be in very good shape.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Jexy said:
spurgeonryan said:
Jexy said:
spurgeonryan said:

haha, I was just going from this:  http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3327&p=.htm

By releasing the movie five days early in IMAX and consistently pushing the format's immersive benefits, distributor Paramount Pictures managed to at least initially turn Ghost Protocol in to an event movie that demands to be seen on the big screen. It probably didn't hurt that a six-minute prologue for The Dark Knight Rises was attached at around 42 locations, though that also isn't a large-enough sample to solely account for the above-average performance. It's tough to say for sure if Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol's success will continue when it makes its nationwide expansion on Wednesday, but for the time being the movie appears to be in very good shape.

Looks above your post @Mordred11...your precious boxofficemojo is a lying basterd Mordred11...looks back @Jexy, well its wrong. L:)

Awesome!

Seems like a great atmosphere, I didn't think it was possible, but this might actually just be a worthy sucessor to TDK!

Shit Just Got Real

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

spurgeonryan said:

Looks above your post @Mordred11...your precious boxofficemojo is a lying basterd Mordred11...looks back @Jexy, well its wrong. L:)

Noooooooooo :p

BOOM!  FACE KICK!