By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises TRAILER is here - Added new Prometheus trailer too!

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
Why woldn't batman just shoot Bane in the neck with his grappling gun? Why even take the chance of having your back broke?

I only have a Wii Kryta.

Like I said, Bane broke Batman's spirit.  When Bane infiltrated the Batcave, Batman had just spent all his time dragging most of his rogue gallery back into Arkham since Bane broke them out.  Batman just wasn't in any condition to fight Bane cause of the mental strain.  And upgrade your PC!

Around the Network

Never was a fan of the Dark Knight. All I remember enjoying was a couple of the Joker scenes.

Well, congratulations to those looking forward to this movie.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

well, i felt anne isn't right for the catwoman role but i didn't think heath was going to be any good as a joker and he turned out to the best joker, imho

we'll see... pretty cool trailer though

why is there so much hype around this trailer/movie??? I dont get it really. It doesnt look "marvelous", just good. Also Bane according to the comics should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger.

Heavenly_King said:
why is there so much hype around this trailer/movie??? I dont get it really. It doesnt look "marvelous", just good. Also Bane according to the comics should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger.

the trailer didn't show how he actually is as Bane; that's just his normal self before he injected himself with venom.

i don't know why anybody else is excited for this trailer but i personally had been waiting for it because i'm a batman fan and i love the dark knight. just because i'm excited for this trailer that doesn't in any way indicate the trailer is "marvelous". i'm just excited for a trailer.

Around the Network

Wow.

-The inmates being released from Arkham Asylum (just like in the comics!)
-Bruce laying down, destroyed with Bane standing over him
-An attack on Wayne Manor
-The original "Tumbler"
Things look prett bad for our hero!

What I suspect (Spoilers?)

-Ras Al Ghul to return
-Batman to get his ass handed too him so badly, it'll be painful to watch
-Either Gotham will rise and save itself or
-A replacement Batman
-Bruce Wayne to lose everything he owns

Twitter: @d21lewis

Heavenly_King said:

If you've seen Batman Begins and The Dark Knight you should know that Nolan doesn't limit himself to the comics. 

What does everyone think Catwoman's part will be in all this? How will she contribute? Will she end up as a bad guy or as a good guy?

pezus said:
osamanobama said:
too bad anne hatheway seems like a miss cast.
she just doesnt fit, the trailer is great except for her. hopefully the full movie can make here bearable.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. 

Does anyone have an idea when this trailer will be officially released on the internet?

I just can't buy her as cat women. the trailer looked just okay,I have a feeling the movie is'nt going to live up to the love I had for the first 2 movies. 

Heavenly_King said:

There's a rather simple answer to that.The Dark Knight is the most popular superhero movie ever.