By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises TRAILER is here - Added new Prometheus trailer too!

Tagged games:

Lol, check out the link now...for some reason it doesn't link to the TDKR trailer anymore :|, but I'll take it!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Lol, check out the link now...for some reason it doesn't link to the TDKR trailer anymore :|, but I'll take it!

It still leads me to ''the dark knight rises'' , if you get what I mean .

Whats going on, i was linked to Kelly Brook striptease. wheres the trailer??

Mordred11 said:
pezus said:

It still leads me to ''the dark knight rises'' , if you get what I mean .

lololol

A203D said:

I have no idea where it went. Guess we'll just have to wait for the official one to come out!

Around the Network
pezus said:
A203D said:

I have no idea where it went. Guess we'll just have to wait for the official one to come out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ESy1-ew9tw

still a chance to see it before they remove it.

I think the second The Dark Knight trailer came out in January, so i would expect it then. since its already been leaked, it would be logical to release it straight away.

my thoughts are. that i actully prefered Batman Begins to The Dark Knight. and thats because i felt BB went into a lot more depth with Bruce Wayne, TDK didnt fo into as much; this seems like it does and i'm happy with the tone of this film.

somethings i'm not happy about, but i wont bore people with that. on a side note, if that hovering vehicle is the Batwing, it looks shit!

Catwoman looks good!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

for those who missed it go here to watch it
http://gizmodo.com/5869277/watch-the-dark-knight-rises--full-trailer-now

Updated op with the official trailer!