By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises TRAILER is here - Added new Prometheus trailer too!

Tagged games:

Whats going on, i was linked to Kelly Brook striptease. wheres the trailer??

Around the Network
pezus said:
A203D said:
Whats going on, i was linked to Kelly Brook striptease. wheres the trailer??

I have no idea where it went. Guess we'll just have to wait for the official one to come out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ESy1-ew9tw

still a chance to see it before they remove it.

I think the second The Dark Knight trailer came out in January, so i would expect it then. since its already been leaked, it would be logical to release it straight away.

my thoughts are. that i actully prefered Batman Begins to The Dark Knight. and thats because i felt BB went into a lot more depth with Bruce Wayne, TDK didnt fo into as much; this seems like it does and i'm happy with the tone of this film.

somethings i'm not happy about, but i wont bore people with that. on a side note, if that hovering vehicle is the Batwing, it looks shit!

Catwoman looks good!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

for those who missed it go here to watch it
http://gizmodo.com/5869277/watch-the-dark-knight-rises--full-trailer-now

Around the Network
pezus said:
Updated op with the official trailer!

Just when I was getting used to watching Kelly...

Looks pretty good I think.  Not sure why people say Bane is hard to hear it seems clear enough to me.  Glad they're not showing too much too early.

Speaking of which I can't believe there's a teaser for the release of the trailer for Prometheus.  Mind you - visually the stuff in the tiny clip looks spectacular.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

spurgeonryan said:
So...Bane is what? I know he is a bad guy and from previous crappy batmans he is a muscle bound numbskull. What is he here?

Batman is a freaking Bad Ass! Does Bane know he stands no chance? Does he!

Why you havn't played Arkham Asylum yet is beyond me (Makes me sad :().  But Bane is a beast.  And he's smart to boot.  He broke Batman's back, right after he broke his spirit.

spurgeonryan said:
So...Bane is what? I know he is a bad guy and from previous crappy batmans he is a muscle bound numbskull. What is he here?

Batman is a freaking Bad Ass! Does Bane know he stands no chance? Does he!

Don't remind us of the epic failure called Batman and Robin...The Bane from the comics is nothing like the Bane from that craptastic movie.

spurgeonryan said:
What movie do I hav to see to see that trailer? I am seeing all three in the next week that came out this weekend so I guess I cannot miss.

It was out exclusively for Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.  That's where I saw it first.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

The trailer is definitely good,can't wait to see that stadium scene in the movie.