By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises TRAILER is here - Added new Prometheus trailer too!

Tagged games:

pezus said:
osamanobama said:
too bad anne hatheway seems like a miss cast.
she just doesnt fit, the trailer is great except for her. hopefully the full movie can make here bearable.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. 

Does anyone have an idea when this trailer will be officially released on the internet?

I just can't buy her as cat women. the trailer looked just okay,I have a feeling the movie is'nt going to live up to the love I had for the first 2 movies. 

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
why is there so much hype around this trailer/movie??? I dont get it really. It doesnt look "marvelous", just good. Also Bane according to the comics should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger.

There's a rather simple answer to that.The Dark Knight is the most popular superhero movie ever.

looks boring. the last batman was brilliant though, more for the joker than anything else.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

pezus said:
Lol how does it look boring? The trailer showed only very short clips from the story

And that's how a trailer is supposed to be.

I am not sure what is so special about this trailer, it looks fairly average to me.

I am not commenting on how the movie will actually be - just that I don't think this trailer is very interesting.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Reasonable said:
pezus said:
Updated op with the official trailer!

Just when I was getting used to watching Kelly...

Looks pretty good I think.  Not sure why people say Bane is hard to hear it seems clear enough to me.  Glad they're not showing too much too early.

Speaking of which I can't believe there's a teaser for the release of the trailer for Prometheus.  Mind you - visually the stuff in the tiny clip looks spectacular.

Where can you find said clip?

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52333

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

pezus said:
Reasonable said:
pezus said:
Reasonable said:
pezus said:
Updated op with the official trailer!

Just when I was getting used to watching Kelly...

Looks pretty good I think.  Not sure why people say Bane is hard to hear it seems clear enough to me.  Glad they're not showing too much too early.

Speaking of which I can't believe there's a teaser for the release of the trailer for Prometheus.  Mind you - visually the stuff in the tiny clip looks spectacular.

Where can you find said clip?

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52333

Nice, did I possibly spot a bit of Iceland in that clip? Looking forward to the trailer

Edit: This is what Scott said: "It will be 15 minutes in total, if all goes to plan. We are shooting the beginning of time.”

I think it was Iceland.  I'm pretty sure they shot some scenes on location somewhere like that.  If so it''ll be the first Alien film in franchise to have a some extensive outdoor footage shot on location - up until now pretty much everything has been studio based apart from a couple of establishing shots in Alien 3 (which I think were trimmed right down in the final cut).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I guess The reason Anne hatheway couldn't act like Catwoman is that she couldn't be a B**** enough !

oh and the fact that Nolan's movies lacks of B****s !

i don't like the catwoman actress. hope it turns out great. very excited about this and the hobbit

LOVE!

Midnight premire IMAX tickets: the top of my 18th birthday list. :D