By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises TRAILER is here - Added new Prometheus trailer too!

Tagged games:

pezus said:
Updated op with the official trailer!

Saw it on the big screen with Sherlock holmes! It was great! Both were great!

Spy vs spy looks fun as well...

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

OMFG I got goosebumps

So...Bane is what? I know he is a bad guy and from previous crappy batmans he is a muscle bound numbskull. What is he here?

Batman is a freaking Bad Ass! Does Bane know he stands no chance? Does he!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

pezus said:

Just when I was getting used to watching Kelly...

Looks pretty good I think.  Not sure why people say Bane is hard to hear it seems clear enough to me.  Glad they're not showing too much too early.

Speaking of which I can't believe there's a teaser for the release of the trailer for Prometheus.  Mind you - visually the stuff in the tiny clip looks spectacular.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:

Saw it on the big screen with Sherlock holmes! It was great! Both were great!

Spy vs spy looks fun as well...

What's spy vs. spy?

Around the Network
Reasonable said:
pezus said:

Just when I was getting used to watching Kelly...

Looks pretty good I think.  Not sure why people say Bane is hard to hear it seems clear enough to me.  Glad they're not showing too much too early.

Speaking of which I can't believe there's a teaser for the release of the trailer for Prometheus.  Mind you - visually the stuff in the tiny clip looks spectacular.

Where can you find said clip?

spurgeonryan said:
So...Bane is what? I know he is a bad guy and from previous crappy batmans he is a muscle bound numbskull. What is he here?

Bane is extremely intelligent AND he's extremely strong. A very dangerous combination.

spurgeonryan said:

Why you havn't played Arkham Asylum yet is beyond me (Makes me sad :().  But Bane is a beast.  And he's smart to boot.  He broke Batman's back, right after he broke his spirit.

spurgeonryan said:

Don't remind us of the epic failure called Batman and Robin...The Bane from the comics is nothing like the Bane from that craptastic movie.

What does Bruce (Bale) say at 1:15? I can't quite make it out