By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot GOTY - Editor's Choice winners are in

Tagged games:

Joke of a list

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

wtf is up with all the dirt 3 hate. It was an amazing game and far better then most of the ps3 exclusives that came out this year.

I personally think best ps3/360/wii games should be only exclusives and if there aren't enough games (cough cough 360 and wii) then you nominate fewer games for the catagory, but considering multiplatforms are added the only thing that truely makes no sense is that uncharted 3 wasn't in best technical graphics catagory. Everything else is opinions and its perfectly fine to nominate who they did.

I mean killzone 3 and resistance 3 got nominated for best shooter. Pretty much the only site to nominate them. So they aren't completely trying to troll ps3 fans.

Facepalm.

At least they were decent enough to allow open voting.

Vote for Uncharted 3 or LBP2 if you like. I went for Portal 2, personally, because I think it's better than either one, but U3 and LBP2 definitely should not have been left out in favour of DiRT 3 and Outland.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

They considered those the top 5 PS3 games this year? Some of these deserve to be in list but the lack of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is disturbing and mediocre games have taken it's place.

Around the Network

that's just....wrong! someone should tell Gamespot their fanboy is showing....

Outland was garbage, I have downloaded about 100 PS3 games this year from the network. It is definatly in the bottom 50 of the games downloaded. Let alone GotY good.

Are VGChartz doing GOTY awards? We need to get well known for more than just video games sales tracking.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Are VGChartz doing GOTY awards? We need to get well known for more than just video games sales tracking.

Considering the downright laughable reviews that get posted on this site * COUGH * Chains of Olympus *COUGH* I'd have to vote against that personally.

Eurogamer is biased, IGN is biased and now GameSpot? time to put on the Tinfoil hats.