By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Multiplayer In The Last of Us. . . But Who Cares! b/c Its Naughty Dog’s First M-Rated Title

EyeAmTJ said:
trailer didnt wow me at all...only thing different about this Zombie game is it doesnt have multiplayer

You can work out all that detail about the gameplay from the trailer?  Impressive.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Can someone please confirm if the voice actor for the girl is indeed Ellen Page?

For some reason i just assumed it was her....but has it been confirmed? Or is the character just based off of her?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

CGI-Quality said:
Shinobi-san said:
Can someone please confirm if the voice actor for the girl is indeed Ellen Page?

For some reason i just assumed it was her....but has it been confirmed? Or is the character just based off of her?

The voice actress's name is Ashley Johnson.

She's known for voice work in Ben 10 & Teen Titans.

Dam :( was hoping it was her (Ellen), I'm a big fan.

i guess this means the resemblance is just a coincidence?

Did you recognize the voice as Ashley Johnson or did you read it somewhere?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

are people seriously looking for online multiplayer in apocalyptic survival horror ??? THE WHOLE POINT OF THE DAMN GENRE IS TO BE ALONE AGAINST EVERYONE !!!

CGI-Quality said:
Shinobi-san said:
CGI-Quality said:
Shinobi-san said:

The voice actress's name is Ashley Johnson.

She's known for voice work in Ben 10 & Teen Titans.

i guess this means the resemblance is just a coincidence?

Did you recognize the voice as Ashley Johnson or did you read it somewhere?

The resemblance is a coincidence (perhaps). To answer your second question: both (one of the reasons I never guessed Ellen Page).

My hype has just got down a notch :(

Anyways stil looking forward to it...that trailer was amazing. Whats also great about the game is that at this point nobody really knows how this is gonna turn out or what type of gameplay we will see, which just adds to the hype/ intrigue.

Around the Network
Reasonable said:

You can work out all that detail about the gameplay from the trailer?  Impressive.

Oh,Reasonable,you joker you

dsage01 said:
PullusPardus said:
JOKA_ said:

If there is no multiplayer I'm hoping for a more sandbox type singleplayer. GTA with fungus zombies and roving gangs with Uncharted gameplay and graphics would be stellar.

This, but seeing that its Naughty dog , i doubt they will make a game like that.

They're just too much of a graphic whores.

And look who was complaining/ trolling on Uncharted 3's graphics. You do know you lost your reputuion just because of that thread right?

I agree, he seems to be hitting Uncharted 3 at all angles. Yes Uncharted 3 has some flaws but he has been unable to justify his points, even defending the fact that Skyrim has glitches.

Wasn't really excited for it but now it's confirmed to be M-rated I'm getting it day one for sure.

btw guys they confirmed that the no network play thing isn't confirmed..which leads me to believe there will be co op :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

It looks like a worthwhile sing player experience anyway, I don't mind.