By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD November: X360 #1 - 1.7M, PS3 900k~,Wii - 860k, 3DS 795k

someone tell Nelson or Greenberg the NPD number already released and they should release the 360 numbers now lol

Around the Network

So then so far... All Nintendo HW is over?

enrageorange said:

HOLY CRAP. Super Mario 3d Land sold 625k and didn't make the top 10. Its crazy batman and madden sold over that. Also its weird that said super mario land over 625k and zelda over 600k when zelda made the top 10 and mario didn't. Wii sales are lower then expected though. Thats not good.

If I recall correctly NPD is sorted by revenue. Isnt Super Mario 3DS lower priced than Zelda Wii?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
enrageorange said:

HOLY CRAP. Super Mario 3d Land sold 625k and didn't make the top 10. Its crazy batman and madden sold over that. Also its weird that said super mario land over 625k and zelda over 600k when zelda made the top 10 and mario didn't. Wii sales are lower then expected though. Thats not good.

If I recall correctly NPD is sorted by revenue. Isnt Super Mario 3DS lower priced than Zelda Wii?

This is why.

"The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword for the Wii system had the biggest first day in franchise history and sold more than 600,000 units in its first week."

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
thx1139 said:
enrageorange said:

This is why.

"The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword for the Wii system had the biggest first day in franchise history and sold more than 600,000 units in its first week."

NPD November ended Nov. 25th. So that's 600k in 5 days

Around the Network

so all things nintendo (hw) overtracked..but great numbers for 3d land

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hyruken said:
Uncharted 3 did 700k they saying on Gaf,

Then it had sold more than 1 million outside of US, if it SOLD double the sales of uncharted 2 in the first week

impressive

EDIT: the 700k do not include hardware bundles, even more impressive

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

WOW at mario, its 625k in a userbase of less than 2.5 million and I believe it doesnt count bundles :O

ProdigyBam said:
Hyruken said:
Uncharted 3 did 700k they saying on Gaf,

Then it had sold more than 1 million outside of US, if it SOLD double the sales of uncharted 2 in the first week

impressive

spinning numbers is always fun.

Wii down a fair bit, worst Nov since launch (Nov 06 did 476k)