By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD November: X360 #1 - 1.7M, PS3 900k~,Wii - 860k, 3DS 795k

360 undertracked and/or Wii overtracked, then.

Around the Network
Hyruken said:
wow so the gap between ps3 and 360 this month was at least 900k, that is mental for a console that old in its cycle. Wonder how MW3 did.

It's most probably the gap between 360 and Wii.

Signature goes here!

Seece said:

“This is the fourth consecutive month in which the Xbox 360 has been the top selling hardware system. The gap between 360 sales and sales of the next best selling platform was the largest we’ve seen since December 2008 when the Nintendo DS was the top selling system.”

(that gap was 900k) so 900k, on top of 1 mill for Wii?

What's the second biggest gap? Because it will be between that and the 900k number. 

So if the Wii was overtracked then the 360 sales are probably about spot on for Vgchartz, if the Wii sales are right on that means the 360 is undertracked.

Difference between 360 and Wii according to VGC 636,000
Difference between 360 and PS3 according to VGC 938,000

Difference on both accounts may be wrong of Wii is much closer to the PS3

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Just give us the number godammit -.-

Around the Network

Don't understand why people are asking about the 2nd biggest gap, why does it matter?

Oh yeah, the highest it can be is 900k. Above whatever else is 2nd, I have no idea what that is

If we have Xbox 360 undertracked at 1.6M... That would just be ridiculous O.o

Pachter & EEDAR would cry :P

Also Halo = :( Guess we'll have to wait for Halo 4 to see properly big Halo numbers again

So if we take a look at the previous months then i think we can say the gap between 360 and Wii was at least 900k. After the Wii will probably be 3ds and should be around the same based on recent months numbers. Then should come the PS3. So you would have to think chances are 360 probably sold way over a million more then PS3 last month. Meaning i doubt we will get any numbers from Sony this month....

700k apparantly, so between 700 - 900k

Uncharted 3 - 700k

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/12/09/modern-warfare-3-skyrim-top-u-s-holiday-sales.aspx