By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII-2 FAMITSU REVIEW!! PERFECT SCORE!!! (DARTH SPOTTED!)

Tagged games:

Why is everyone a stalker on VGchartz? =s

Around the Network
Acevil said:
outlawauron said:
Acevil said:
outlawauron said:
Rob-Ot said:
outlawauron said:
Rob-Ot said:
I don't believe this...

Yeah man. Too bad the 2ch leak wasn't right.

Still isn't going to save the game from flopping in Japan looking at the pathetic pre-orders.

If nothing else, hope for commerical failure. That's a silver lining.

At least in Japan. Given I am pretty sure it will do meh in Europe + NA. 

I apologize. My post is supposed to convey a message with overflowing sarcasm.

Couldn't tell, since so many people hate it. I still think relative to the past this one will do pretty bad in Japan. 

I use to buy FF games with my eyes closed not reading reviews or anything but then FF XIII happened, worst RPG ever (and they did a sequel). 

didn't the first game also get a perfect score and it turned out bad? well not deserving of a perfect score that is. maybe I'm wrong

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Mordred11 said:
StokedUp said:
i actually came across Darth today on another site forum!
he asked me to give his regards to everybody on here and said he'll be back next year

Did he, really?

Yes, it was on another gaming forum, and coincidentally the thread was about final fantasy 13-2, he must of just joined the site because it was his first post.

The top is the quotes.

http://forums.computerandvideogames.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=132968&sid=cebad138657137c2855d4b1e69df905f&start=15

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Famitsu suck now. They used to be badass by only rarely giving out 40/40. These day they whore out the score like it's nothing.

Around the Network

1 point more then XIII... that can't be a good sign...atleast not for me

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Speaking about Darth, where's he? I haven't seen him around for like 5-6 months?

Everytime I read his post he reminds me of this character Justin Suarez from Ugly Betty.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Suarez

Boutros said:
And here's Gilgamesh!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/619315-final-fantasy-xiii-2/61271346/682116844

Thank you for going above and beyond for pleasing the inner VGC fanboy in me :)

Gosh I miss those people.

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. In other words I wont buy this game.

It actully makes sense to me now. they gave FF13 39/40. FF13-2 might only be a bit better than 13, yet if they gave it 38/40, the game would be slated the hell out of.

why? because its 1 point lower than 39/40, meaning many people would consider it to be worst than FF13, even if it inst. i doubt it will be very good, which is why i doubt the score. and it makes sense, they cant give it a lower score than FF13. even if its a better game.

and i heard someone eairler in this thread saying Darth was trolling FF13-2 on gamefaqs... why would he do that, he was an FF13 lobbyist on this site??