By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII-2 FAMITSU REVIEW!! PERFECT SCORE!!! (DARTH SPOTTED!)

Tagged games:

A203D said:
It actully makes sense to me now. they gave FF13 39/40. FF13-2 might only be a bit better than 13, yet if they gave it 38/40, the game would be slated the hell out of.

why? because its 1 point lower than 39/40, meaning many people would consider it to be worst than FF13, even if it inst. i doubt it will be very good, which is why i doubt the score. and it makes sense, they cant give it a lower score than FF13. even if its a better game.

I agree with your logic.

Around the Network

You shocked me there, I thought you meant darth decided to leave VGChartz to become a member of NeoGaf.

So it seems like FFXIII-2 has 320,000 pre-orders so far.

http://thesilentchief.com/2011/12/08/final-fantasy-xiii-2-pre-orders-significantly-lower-than-xiii/

FFXIII had over 1 million pre-orders at the same time from release.

:(

I think Darth is getting way too much attention, that's all I got from this thread. Oh, and something about Final something XIII.. It's all a blur to me.. I guess that is the only solace I have it's just a blur.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Boutros said:

http://thesilentchief.com/2011/12/08/final-fantasy-xiii-2-pre-orders-significantly-lower-than-xiii/

Its not a problem, if the games really 40/40 it will sell more copies than FF7. if its not then it will get what it deserves.

why would darth be trolling FF13-2?/

Around the Network
A203D said:
Boutros said:

Its not a problem, if the games really 40/40 it will sell more copies than FF7. if its not then it will get what it deserves.

why would darth be trolling FF13-2?/

It's some kind of damage control I would think.

Galvanizer said:
A203D said:
It actully makes sense to me now. they gave FF13 39/40. FF13-2 might only be a bit better than 13, yet if they gave it 38/40, the game would be slated the hell out of.

why? because its 1 point lower than 39/40, meaning many people would consider it to be worst than FF13, even if it inst. i doubt it will be very good, which is why i doubt the score. and it makes sense, they cant give it a lower score than FF13. even if its a better game.

I agree with your logic.

That's bad logic considering you have 4 different reviewers all giving different views. It's not like its the same 4 that reviewed the first game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Galvanizer said:
A203D said:

I agree with your logic.

That's bad logic considering you have 4 different reviewers all giving different views. It's not like its the same 4 that reviewed the first game.

The company management controls what score is given to games based on how much they've been paid by magazine space.

outlawauron said:
Galvanizer said:
A203D said:

I agree with your logic.

That's bad logic considering you have 4 different reviewers all giving different views. It's not like its the same 4 paid reviewers that reviewed the first game.

fixed

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:
Galvanizer said:
A203D said:

I agree with your logic.

That's bad logic considering you have 4 different reviewers all giving different views. It's not like its the same 4 paid reviewers that reviewed the first game.

fixed

Both of you guys are ridiculous. You could angle that statement at any and every critic of media. >_>

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.