Naruto Shippuden/Original 11 14.10%

Bleach 5 6.41%

Inuyasha 2 2.56%

FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood 4 5.13%

Trinity Blood 0 0%

Death Note 5 6.41%

A anime i didn't list 51 65.38%

Total:78

Just Fist of the North Star, Vampire Hunter D, and Appleseed, as I'm pretty sure that no other anime exists.

Around the Network

1. Clannad/Clannad: After Story
2. Great Teacher Onizuka
3. Code Geass/Code Geass R2
4. End of Evangelion
5. Yu Yu Hakusho
6. The Dissapearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
7. Initial D [1st-4th stage]
8. Toradora!
9. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
10. Kanon
11. Genshiken/Genshiken 2
12. Neon Genesis Evangelion
13. Kimi ni Todoke/ Kimi ni Todoke 2
14. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
15. Welcome to the NHK
16. Hana yori Dango
17. 5cm Per Second
18. Eve no Jikan
19. Angel Beats
20. School Rumble

My top 20 at the moment with some movies being better then the series so they are ranked higher. [case with haruhi and evangelion] to anyone who may try to criticize my list: Don't, I watch the things I watched because I want to, if I haven't watched something its probably because I either don't think I'll like it or because I don't know about it. I tend to prefer comedy and drama over action and violence. I can't find a reason for me to "expand" my views when I already enjoy the things I watch.

^_^

Movie: Grave of the Fireflies

Show: Either Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop or Code Geass

FMA: Brotherhood was rather amazing!

Best Anime: One Piece
Very Good Anime: Bleach, Clannad, Code Geass, FMA: Brotherhood, Gintama, GTO, Hajime no Ippo, Monster, and Slam Dunk.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/BoHmaid

Around the Network

Boku no Pico

The_Joker_Product said:
outlawauron said:
The_Joker_Product said:
outlawauron said:

Oh lawd. Your poll....

Anyways, I've compiled a list before for similar topics. I'll just go ahead and copy/pasta. This includes complete IPs (all seasons/movies/etc. pushed into one listing). I'm also ignoring the new season that's currently airing.

1. Code Geass
2. Kara no Kyoukai - the garden of sinners
3. Nodame Cantabile
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Great Teacher Onizuka
6. Steins;Gate
7. Outlaw Star
8. Trigun
9. Spice and Wolf
10. K-ON!
11. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
12. Trapeze
13. Howl's Moving Castle
14. Arakawa Under the Bridge
15. Tatami Galaxy
16. Gundam Wing
17. Fullmetal Alchemist
18. Gurren Lagaan
19. Gunbuster
20. Ouran High School Host Club

Right Outside:
Highschool of the Dead, Toradora, Amagami SS, Claymore, and Senkou no Night Raid

I wouldn't put down his list when yours includes Arakawa Under the Bridge, Ouran High School Host Clubb, High School of the Dead and Amagami SS.

I didn't put down his list, I put down his poll. You can easily go to community site and see what a consensus thinks about the best shows (such as MAL/anidb's highest rated). The polls lacks any sort of discretion and contains shows from the same genre. It shows a lack of experience considering the wide array of great shows out there.

And don't you be hating on Arakawa and Amagami. There are pretenious reasons to dislike Ouran and Highschool of the Dead, but not the former.

Oddly enough its the first two that are especially awful, the other two are no good but at least are watchable. Arakawa Under The Bridge is a childish mess.

Someone doesn't like good shounen romance and SHAFT dry humor. There are a myriad of things to be said about Arakawa, but a childish mess it is not.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I list my top-5 as they are so close to each other that it would be wrong to name only one.
1.Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
2.Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
3.Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4.One Piece
5.Aria the Origination
Honoronable mentions: Steins Gate, Hokuto no Ken and ef-Tale of melodies.
Really people. Watch Aria series! It's criminally overlooked despite have nice score in MAL. The first series (Animation) can be little boring but still perfectly watchtable and builds the characters, Natural is already great and final season Origination was something else. I have never teared as many time watching anime/movies/drama as I did during Origination and those tears were not because sad moments, they were because of touching moments. Really great series. So colorful and positive. After episode of Aria it was so nice to go to sleep and see some beatiful dreams....

outlawauron said:
The_Joker_Product said:
outlawauron said:
The_Joker_Product said:
outlawauron said:

Oh lawd. Your poll....

Anyways, I've compiled a list before for similar topics. I'll just go ahead and copy/pasta. This includes complete IPs (all seasons/movies/etc. pushed into one listing). I'm also ignoring the new season that's currently airing.

1. Code Geass
3. Nodame Cantabile
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Great Teacher Onizuka
6. Steins;Gate
7. Outlaw Star
8. Trigun
9. Spice and Wolf
10. K-ON!
12. Trapeze
13. Howl's Moving Castle
15. Tatami Galaxy
16. Gundam Wing
17. Fullmetal Alchemist
18. Gurren Lagaan
19. Gunbuster

Right Outside:
Highschool of the Dead, Toradora, Amagami SS, Claymore, and Senkou no Night Raid

I wouldn't put down his list when yours includes Arakawa Under the Bridge, Ouran High School Host Clubb, High School of the Dead and Amagami SS.

I didn't put down his list, I put down his poll. You can easily go to community site and see what a consensus thinks about the best shows (such as MAL/anidb's highest rated). The polls lacks any sort of discretion and contains shows from the same genre. It shows a lack of experience considering the wide array of great shows out there.

And don't you be hating on Arakawa and Amagami. There are pretenious reasons to dislike Ouran and Highschool of the Dead, but not the former.

Oddly enough its the first two that are especially awful, the other two are no good but at least are watchable. Arakawa Under The Bridge is a childish mess.

Someone doesn't like good shounen romance and SHAFT dry humor. There are a myriad of things to be said about Arakawa, but a childish mess it is not.

Oh im fine with romance and dry humour, but Arakawa wasnt funny, it was just childish and silly. 

outlawauron said:
The_Joker_Product said:
outlawauron said:

Oh lawd. Your poll....

1. Code Geass
3. Nodame Cantabile
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Great Teacher Onizuka
6. Steins;Gate
7. Outlaw Star
8. Trigun
9. Spice and Wolf
10. K-ON!
12. Trapeze
13. Howl's Moving Castle
15. Tatami Galaxy
16. Gundam Wing
17. Fullmetal Alchemist
18. Gurren Lagaan
19. Gunbuster

Right Outside:

I never claimed to be an anime expert i just put down shows that i like. And think that most people have heard of.