Naruto Shippuden/Original 11 14.10%

Bleach 5 6.41%

Inuyasha 2 2.56%

FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood 4 5.13%

Trinity Blood 0 0%

Death Note 5 6.41%

A anime i didn't list 51 65.38%

Total:78

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi is my favorite. It's hilarious and heartwarming.

Around the Network

We are 6 pages in and I have not seen anyone mention Ghost in the Shell ... I would pretty much just write off anime as a childish indulgence if not for this series.

There is also Ergo Proxy ... I loved it and I am sure the 5 other people who watched it also enjoyed it.

Kamal said:
Mr Khan said:
Cunning_Linguist said:
Everytime one of these threads comes up my answer is probably different so this time i'll go with Drrr!

Also, I tend to avoid ones with a bazillion eps as the story gets forgotten all too often.

Drrr i've found surprisingly good on Adult Swim, which is odd because i found Baccano! to be rather off-putting. Can't wait for the last episode of Durarara this Saturday...

lol. "In medical terms: you got fucking shot son!"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Well take a a guess :P

I'm more into manga than anime, but in anime i'd say: bleach, naruto, death note, FMA.. I read much more manga, so the list changes if its favorite manga

Spirited away and Pokemon?

Don't watch much anime...

Around the Network
DarthVolod said:

We are 6 pages in and I have not seen anyone mention Ghost in the Shell ... I would pretty much just write off anime as a childish indulgence if not for this series.

There is also Ergo Proxy ... I loved it and I am sure the 5 other people who watched it also enjoyed it.

Ghost in the Shell is a staple series of the art form. However, I will say that there have been dozens of great seinen (targeted towards older males) series since then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Bleach is my favourite anime since I started watching it 3 years ago. I also liked Death Note. Right now I'm watching Code Geass which is pretty good. I also like a couple of anime movies like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and the first Bleach movie.

outlawauron said:
DarthVolod said:

Ghost in the Shell is a staple series of the art form. However, I will say that there have been dozens of great seinen (targeted towards older males) series since then.

I'll also add that Ergo Proxy is incredibly popular, not sure where you got the last bit from.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well it looks like Mirai Nikki will be joining my list...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Well it looks like Mirai Nikki will be joining my list...

I've seen the first three episodes of that, and i was distinctly turned off by the first two, and intrigued by the third

Something about the show is just making it not click with me, however.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.