FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood 4 5.13%

Trinity Blood 0 0%

Death Note 5 6.41%

A anime i didn't list 51 65.38%

Total:78
The_Joker_Product said:
outlawauron said:

Oh lawd. Your poll....

Anyways, I've compiled a list before for similar topics. I'll just go ahead and copy/pasta. This includes complete IPs (all seasons/movies/etc. pushed into one listing). I'm also ignoring the new season that's currently airing.

1. Code Geass
2. Kara no Kyoukai - the garden of sinners
3. Nodame Cantabile
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Great Teacher Onizuka
6. Steins;Gate
7. Outlaw Star
8. Trigun
9. Spice and Wolf
10. K-ON!
11. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
12. Trapeze
13. Howl's Moving Castle
14. Arakawa Under the Bridge
15. Tatami Galaxy
16. Gundam Wing
17. Fullmetal Alchemist
18. Gurren Lagaan
19. Gunbuster
20. Ouran High School Host Club

Right Outside:
Highschool of the Dead, Toradora, Amagami SS, Claymore, and Senkou no Night Raid

I wouldn't put down his list when yours includes Arakawa Under the Bridge, Ouran High School Host Clubb, High School of the Dead and Amagami SS.

I didn't put down his list, I put down his poll. You can easily go to community site and see what a consensus thinks about the best shows (such as MAL/anidb's highest rated). The polls lacks any sort of discretion and contains shows from the same genre. It shows a lack of experience considering the wide array of great shows out there.

And don't you be hating on Arakawa and Amagami. There are pretenious reasons to dislike Ouran and Highschool of the Dead, but not the former.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I also LOLed at the poll too. Kids these days.. the anime they're forced to watch. It makes me sad. How about Akira, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, FLCL, Excel Saga, Street Fighter 2V, Azumanga Daioh, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbour Totoro, Serial Experiements Lain, Spirited Away, and of course Speed Racer. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

To expand on what I said, I come into these threads expecting to see Clannad, Gintama, Legend of Galactic Heroes, Steins;Gate, Brotherhood, Haruhi, Madoka, Ippo, Code Geass, etc. These are things that are critical acclaimed.

I don't necessarily agree with each of the above being one of the best ever, but I certainly expect the option to be available.

Mohasus said:
It is hard to choose between Code Geass and Steins;Gate. :(

Stein's Gate is as good as Code Gaess?!?! Someone suggested it to me. This poll is unfair!!! Only one?!?! OK, I haven't seen Full Metal Alchemist yet and I have seen Death Note but its not in my top 5. I selected the "Not listed" option but here's my top 5:

1. DragonballZ

2. Code Geass

3. Digimon

4. Naruto & Naruto Shippudden

5. Bleach

This is in order of how much I am entertained by these animes and how much they succeed in doing what they set out to do. DBZ never set out to have a deep story or strategic, technical fights like Naruto. What it set out to do, it did it almost perfectly. Same can be said about all the others on my list. Bleach has more potential than what it has done imo. It tries to do somethings and doesn't nail them many times, but the things it does nail still make it my 5th fav anime. Kenichi and The Law Of Ueki share my 6th fav spot.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

tolu619 said:
Mohasus said:
It is hard to choose between Code Geass and Steins;Gate. :(

Stein's Gate is as good as Code Gaess?!?! Someone suggested it to me. This poll is unfair!!! Only one?!?! OK, I haven't seen Full Metal Alchemist yet and I have seen Death Note but its not in my top 5. I selected the "Not listed" option but here's my top 5:

1. DragonballZ

2. Code Geass

3. Digimon

4. Naruto & Naruto Shippudden

5. Bleach

This is in order of how much I am entertained by these animes and how much they succeed in doing what they set out to do. DBZ never set out to have a deep story or strategic, technical fights like Naruto. What it set out to do, it did it almost perfectly. Same can be said about all the others on my list. Bleach has more potential than what it has done imo. It tries to do somethings and doesn't nail them many times, but the things it does nail still make it my 5th fav anime. Kenichi and The Law Of Ueki share my 6th fav spot.

Steins;Gate is incredibly different from Code Geass, but both are pretty moving. S;G stays pretty close to home but has a lot of time travel science/conspiracy in it. There's a lot more focus on the relationships between the characters in S;G than Geass. Regardless, both are excellent and should be watched!

Around the Network

Naruto is my favorite, followed by Bleach.

I am one of those boring people that likes these popular shows because they are *gasp* good.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I just wanted to say that I don't care for the Fullbring arc in Bleach.

It makes me wonder if they should have just ended Bleach after Ichigo and Aizen's battle.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

outlawauron said:
The_Joker_Product said:
outlawauron said:

Oh lawd. Your poll....

Anyways, I've compiled a list before for similar topics. I'll just go ahead and copy/pasta. This includes complete IPs (all seasons/movies/etc. pushed into one listing). I'm also ignoring the new season that's currently airing.

1. Code Geass
2. Kara no Kyoukai - the garden of sinners
3. Nodame Cantabile
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Great Teacher Onizuka
6. Steins;Gate
7. Outlaw Star
8. Trigun
9. Spice and Wolf
10. K-ON!
11. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
12. Trapeze
13. Howl's Moving Castle
14. Arakawa Under the Bridge
15. Tatami Galaxy
16. Gundam Wing
17. Fullmetal Alchemist
18. Gurren Lagaan
19. Gunbuster
20. Ouran High School Host Club

Right Outside:
Highschool of the Dead, Toradora, Amagami SS, Claymore, and Senkou no Night Raid

I wouldn't put down his list when yours includes Arakawa Under the Bridge, Ouran High School Host Clubb, High School of the Dead and Amagami SS.

I didn't put down his list, I put down his poll. You can easily go to community site and see what a consensus thinks about the best shows (such as MAL/anidb's highest rated). The polls lacks any sort of discretion and contains shows from the same genre. It shows a lack of experience considering the wide array of great shows out there.

And don't you be hating on Arakawa and Amagami. There are pretenious reasons to dislike Ouran and Highschool of the Dead, but not the former.

Oddly enough its the first two that are especially awful, the other two are no good but at least are watchable. Arakawa Under The Bridge is a childish mess.

novasonic said:
I also LOLed at the poll too. Kids these days.. the anime they're forced to watch. It makes me sad. How about Akira, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, FLCL, Excel Saga, Street Fighter 2V, Azumanga Daioh, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbour Totoro, Serial Experiements Lain, Spirited Away, and of course Speed Racer. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Again your someone who cant talk when he names Azumanga Daioh and Street Fighter 2V, which that one in particular has nothing going for it at all, crap animation, unfaithful and boring story, boring characters and boring fights.  

My favorite movie would be Nausica and the Valley of the Wind

Favorite series is tough:
Azumanga Daioh
Angel Beats
Baccano!
Nichijou
Natsume Yuujinchou
Ouran
Spice and Wolf

someday I'll have to think on the order a bit and get a list like Outlaw's goin'.