By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why is the site taking so long?

The Japan Preview and the actual numbers aren't handled by the same staff so they're independant one another.

Around the Network

I understand how the team is busy with the website upgrade and still expect to have last week WW numbers by today.

acdcste said:
Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:
Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:
What exactly is the point in adding a Japanese preview for the coming week when we still don't have figures up for the week ending 19th November!

You'll know by checking media create.

I think you missed my point a little. I was referring to the fact that there are no figures up for last week worldwide, yet they are publishing figures for this week. I know the figures are on media crate as I saw them myself.

but you were talking aboutthe japanese preview as if you were talking just about japan numbers which we know already, only Americas and EMEAA are left but we know now there will be 5 extra entries.

I still don't see how you thought I was just talking about the Japanese preview. I was quite clearly using the fact that they had posted the Japanese preview for this week to illustrate my point regarding the sales data not being up for week ending 19th November. I am aware there are more entries from now on but these numbers are still very, very late.

I expect the numbers will appear anytime now, it's getting more exciting the more we wait.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:
Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:
Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:
What exactly is the point in adding a Japanese preview for the coming week when we still don't have figures up for the week ending 19th November!

I think you missed my point a little. I was referring to the fact that there are no figures up for last week worldwide, yet they are publishing figures for this week. I know the figures are on media crate as I saw them myself.

but you were talking aboutthe japanese preview as if you were talking just about japan numbers which we know already, only Americas and EMEAA are left but we know now there will be 5 extra entries.

I still don't see how you thought I was just talking about the Japanese preview. I was quite clearly using the fact that they had posted the Japanese preview for this week to illustrate my point regarding the sales data not being up for week ending 19th November. I am aware there are more entries from now on but these numbers are still very, very late.

I expect the numbers will appear anytime now, it's getting more exciting the more we wait.

I must admit, in a strange way it is more exciting to have the delay. We will have about 20 articles to read all at once!

acdcste said:
Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:
Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:
Nintendogamer said:
acdcste said:

I must admit, in a strange way it is more exciting to have the delay. We will have about 20 articles to read all at once!

It will be funny to see a thread getting over 200 posts within 5 minutes.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

still waiting!!! :) :) :)

If the numbers aren't ready before I have to go for my night shift, there'll be hell to pay!

This is ridiculous!

Spedfrom said:
If the numbers aren't ready before I have to go for my night shift, there'll be hell to pay!

lol I wouldn't hold your breath. First it was they will be up saturday, then it was they will be up sunday, and then it was they will be up monday. How long till we get the "its going to be tuesday".

Found this Nintendo sales link if its any use to anybody: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2011/11/nintendo-sees-skyward-sales-on-black-friday-/1