By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why is the site taking so long?

Machina said:
Conegamer said:
Still no numbers? :/

I hope this doesn't turn into another 'GamrConnect 2.0' situation :P

No numbers for a couple of months? :P

Don't say that...not over Christmas...that's the most important (yet most difficult to track, and thus most unreliable) time! So I see why it would be best to get it all done in time for then, to make the numbers more reliable! 

I suppose waiting for a little while/skipping a week's sales would all be worth it in the face of progress, right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'm well aware i'm prattling on but would it kill them just to post the hardware numbers worldwide for week ending 19th November? Even if it was just in an article format and not a chart!

We would never skip any weeks numbers, what a silly suggestion, these things take time and delays happen/ i'd like to see your response if you had to face the same thing.

Seece said:
We would never skip any weeks numbers, what a silly suggestion, these things take time and delays happen/ i'd like to see your response if you had to face the same thing.

You misunderstand me. I meant releasing 2 weeks of numbers on the same day/week, which I'm sure has happened before. That way the new system could be finalised and sorted out in time for next week's numbers. Putting 2 weeks up at once wouldn't hurt anyone, after all.

Conegamer said:
Seece said:

You misunderstand me. I meant releasing 2 weeks of numbers on the same day/week, which I'm sure has happened before. That way the new system could be finalised and sorted out in time for next week's numbers. Putting 2 weeks up at once wouldn't hurt anyone, after all.

Well, I'm sure they're close so we won't have to do that.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

Well, I'm sure they're close so we won't have to do that.

You know better than I, but this sounds like good news! 

Looking forward to seeing all the changes. Does this mean every single week in the past is also changed?

i think because they want people to see how MW3 push the amount of X360 sells a bit longer... xD
and let people see the amazing 1st week MW3 sells a bit longer too... xD

or perhaps maybe they are just too busy playing MW3...?? xDD

I wonder if 1 of the8 chartz will see MW3 not at number 1. If so I want to move to that place...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kowenicki said:
Jexy said:
It's 11 AM Mountain time in USA right now... still plenty of the day left. If they are going from 3 to 8 charts, may as well have that info for the biggest sales time of the year, right?

I get to use a saying I dont like... US is not the world

ioi lives in the UK.

So?  They didn't specify who's tomorrow it would be.  Could be Hawaii's tomorrow.  :p

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

ioi said:

Yes, will be weekly now I'm afraid. A taster though:

USA Weekly Chart

Week Ending 19th Nov 2011

Pos Game Week Weekly Total
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (X360)
Ubisoft, Action
1 699,632 699,632
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (X360)
Microsoft, FPS
1 629,461 629,461
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (X360)
Activision, FPS
2 621,561 4,495,825
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3)
Ubisoft, Action
1 402,992 402,992
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Activision, FPS
2 381,765 2,564,753
Saints Row: The Third (X360)
THQ, Action
1 343,361 343,361
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
Nintendo, Platform
1 292,878 292,878
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (X360)
Bethesda Softworks, RPG
2 286,626 1,406,986
Saints Row: The Third (PS3)
THQ, Action
1 178,724 178,724
Need for Speed: The Run (X360)
Electronic Arts, Racer
1 150,530 150,530

Source: VGChartz

so assuming the 87% ratio. MW3 week 2 slightly lower then black ops week 2! Halo at over 700k in Americas, which I'm sure is slightly dissappointing. Revelations is MUCH higher then brotherhood's first week. Skyrim had a 79% drop but still sold more in just Americas then New Vegas did worldwide week 2 and saints row three doubles saints row two first week sales in America. Need for Speed the Run also had a massive increase over Hot Pursuit O_O.  Super Mario 3DS sales arent too good imo but it will no doubt keep on selling forever.