By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why is the site taking so long?

where are the sales? 19/NOV

Thanks!!!

Around the Network

ah okz... tkz :)

Well is Monday 1130AM in UK now right?. Though only, what, 5AM in the USA? But it's still monday now

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Well is Monday 1130AM in UK now right?. Though only, what, 5AM in the USA? But it's still monday now

11:15 ;)

phinch1 said:
binary solo said:

11:15 ;)

haha,you just beat me to it,

the numbers will come,yes they will come

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Still early in the morning Monday time for most of Europe, and especially USA, so plenty of time still left in Monday.

Definitely looking forward to the numbers, but I have to say I'm really glad they decided to overhaul the site, and split in up in more regions, will allow for much better accuracy and more discussion, good job guys! :)

Millenium said:
Still early in the morning Monday time for most of Europe, and especially USA, so plenty of time still left in Monday.

Definitely looking forward to the numbers, but I have to say I'm really glad they decided to overhaul the site, and split in up in more regions, will allow for much better accuracy and more discussion, good job guys! :)

Noon CET = Eraly in the morning? How many time uones do you think Europe has?

OT: I think Monday COB will do just fine.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Millenium said:

Noon CET = Eraly in the morning? How many time uones do you think Europe has?

OT: I think Monday COB will do just fine.

More than 1, and for some of us 10 AM is early (Oh wait, Eraly is it nowadays?) in the morning.

It seems as that this week has been more than 7 days long! :P

wow the sales are shockingly late.