By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim Issues? Duh, of course, but has the smoking gun finally been found?

PullusPardus said:
Wagram said:
PullusPardus said:

You and Wagram should have a hot steamy bro-mance time together.

Well that was quite uncalled for.

Why not? , you guys agree that bethesda is a piece of shit company and Square Enix is the best thing to ever grace the world.

you two hate when people hate on Final fantasy, but you also hate on people who hate you for hating on Elder Scrolls

There you go again with your assumptions. First off I do not hate Bethesda and I never have. What I hate is their ability to release games that are a mess and not be repremanded for it. They get praised for releasing something that is broken. 7M sales and a 95 metacritic score . It's also quite pathetic that I have to listen to a following that says "It's a Bethesda game, the bugs will be there, it's ok." Of course bugs will be there, almost every game has them but there is a massive difference between a quest bug and a bug that drops your games frame rate to 5-10 FPS. One that was present in a previously published Bethesda game. What about all those people without internet? They're screwed.

Secondly, Square-Enix has made a lot of mistakes and I will not cover for that. Are they my favorite company? Yes. Are they the best at what they do? No, I believe Naughty Dog is. They screwed up FFXIV, and they alienated fans with FFXII, and FFXIII. I enjoyed there games (other than FFXIV). They have paid for it with loss of fans and financial loss.

It's too bad if you are pissed because I and apparently other people whos game are unplayable believe Bethesda should QA more for their PS3 games. It's utterly unacceptable and should not be tolerated any longer. Now it wasn't my intention to start this war yet again, but you and Lostplanet had to go out of your way to do it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to playing my utterly boring copy of Pokemon Platinum.

Around the Network

I'm waiting for a good deal on this game to pick it up since I refuse to pay more than $50 for a new game out of principle, as I have not done so since the N64's launch where the expensive carts and production bottlenecks were the reasons for the higher prices.

Question for those who encountered bugs in the game so far... have any of them been game-breaking like corrupt saves, inability to complete certain quests or perform certain tasks, etc., or have they been mostly of the graphical variety or the occasional game crash?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Wagram said:
PullusPardus said:
Wagram said:
PullusPardus said:

Why not? , you guys agree that bethesda is a piece of shit company and Square Enix is the best thing to ever grace the world.

you two hate when people hate on Final fantasy, but you also hate on people who hate you for hating on Elder Scrolls

There you go again with your assumptions. First off I do not hate Bethesda and I never have. What I hate is their ability to release games that are a mess and not be repremanded for it. They get praised for releasing something that is broken. 7M sales and a 95 metacritic score . It's also quite pathetic that I have to listen to a following that says "It's a Bethesda game, the bugs will be there, it's ok." Of course bugs will be there, almost every game has them but there is a massive difference between a quest bug and a bug that drops your games frame rate to 5-10 FPS. One that was present in a previously published Bethesda game. What about all those people without internet? They're screwed.

Secondly, Square-Enix has made a lot of mistakes and I will not cover for that. Are they my favorite company? Yes. Are they the best at what they do? No, I believe Naughty Dog is. They screwed up FFXIV, and they alienated fans with FFXII, and FFXIII. I enjoyed there games (other than FFXIV). They have paid for it with loss of fans and financial loss.

It's too bad if you are pissed because I and apparently other people whos game are unplayable believe Bethesda should QA more for their PS3 games. It's utterly unacceptable and should not be tolerated any longer. Now it wasn't my attention to start this war yet again, but you and Lostplanet had to go out of your way to do it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to playing my utterly boring copy of Pokemon Platinum.

oh the irony, sir i've not gone out my way, i'm just playing along, i don't really care if you hate on something or not, and thats why i've actually said what i've said

ironic how you say i've gone of my way , when you two are the ones who keep on popping up on Skyrim threads and preaching us non believers that the game is an unplayable mess, even though you two hate the game and probably won't touch it with a 10 meter pole, and even though we're playing the game and enjoying it, you two just have to be the fun police on the threads.

^^Just one thing before I go to bed... @Pullus: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4315601

who is ClassicgamingWizz?

Around the Network
Wagram said:
PullusPardus said:
Wagram said:
PullusPardus said:

It's too bad if you are pissed because I and apparently other people whos game are unplayable believe Bethesda should QA more for their PS3 games. It's utterly unacceptable and should not be tolerated any longer. Now it wasn't my intention to start this war yet again, but you and Lostplanet had to go out of your way to do it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to playing my utterly boring copy of Pokemon Platinum.

That just goes to show how amazing their games are, people will put up with nearly any bug to play them and they are still better than 90% of games even with the bugs. NaughtyDog couldn't even make a 8h linear campaign and small multiplayer bug free there a dozzens of bugs in their games just google Uncharted bugs/glitches and you will find them tons of floating, jumping though walls, broken scripting and even freezes and crashes.

for example 

Now the PS3 version is in an unacceptable state ATM , but the game on other platforms is the least buggy Bethesda launch ever (Hell the PC version for me has had less issues than a fully patched Oblivion GOTY edition), and Batman: AC PC is far worse than even the PS3 version of Skyrim so I am not sure why you are picking on Skyrim as your buggy game to get mad about.

Frankly it's amazing that a game as vast and complex as Skyrim is as bug free as it is. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I don't know what's going on in this thread or what the argument is about, but get back on topic NOW.

For anyone reading, a word of advice: If you have a long history of bad behavior and moderation, you should probably be a little more careful with what you post. Carry on.

good job banning and deleting our accounts to me and wagram , where did we break the rules? best moderation ever

bye to all and have fun

ClassicGamingWiz2 said:

good job banning and deleting our accounts to me and wagram , where did we break the rules? best moderation ever

bye to all and have fun

Your account isn't deleted, I can view it and it's banned for 2 days only, I think it's a mistake too :/

@ClassicgamingWiiz: If something it was not me who reported you or your name and am kind of surprised to see you banned. I reported wagram though not gonna lie about that, after more than 10 members quoting him in a skyrim thread about his behaviour it was not more a question if he will get moderated but when it would happen. Did not wished to see him banned just hoped to see a mod made him clear that he was simply behaving like a troll. I have no problems with people critize skyrim even when you complain I can forgive you but if you are going to complain whole the time and do this in multiple threads while just working on the nerves of many while not even played the game yourself I am surprised a mod did not warn you before.