By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim Issues? Duh, of course, but has the smoking gun finally been found?

Wagram said:
From what I was reading, I hear that the PC port is actually the worst when it comes to glitches/bugs.

I am going to tell you a secret, even with all the glithes in the game combined the thing that ruins most of my skyrim game experience is you...   but that was ofcourse your goal and that is why I always spotted you in every thread of skyrim I read that had complainst, thx for ruining my game experience and I am sure I am not the only one must make you happy and proud...good job.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Wagram said:
From what I was reading, I hear that the PC port is actually the worst when it comes to glitches/bugs.

I am going to tell you a secret, even with all the glithes in the game combined the thing that ruins most of my skyrim game experience is you...   but that was ofcourse your goal and that is why I always spotted you in every thread of skyrim I read that had complainst, thx for ruining my game experience and I am sure I am not the only one must make you happy and proud...good job.

I responded to a person. I read that from a few posters on Kotaku. I'm not on a quest to kill the enjoyment of Skyrim. Bethesda did that themselves with their ignorance and arrogance, but if it makes you feel better. You're welcome Lostplanet22.

Lostplanet22 said:

The problem is not the glitches but the problem is that so many people are enjoying this game and even worse it looks like this game will surpass games as Zelda as GOTY and that makes me so frustrated that I come in the skyrim thread complain about a game's issues that I didn't played yet and probably will never play so that people will less enjoy skyrim and hopefully with another idiot I can a few that Zelda is so much better.  ~miz1q2w3e 

Seriously Barozi would you go complaining not once but a lot about a game you never played?  What would you call yourself doing this?

I don't understand where this came from all of a sudden, I can assure you, however, that this is not the case at all. I don't know where you get the nerve accusing me of being like that. Base-less pile of BS post if I ever saw one >_>

@bolded: I'm soon to be one of them :)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

First i don´t know why you are attacking only me , it´s getting awkward and i am starting to lose my patience.

Second , stop putting words on my mouth

third , stop with the pc bs , i just said the pc and ps3 are the ports and the versions that have more problems and it´s truth.

I don´t fucking care about flying horses or mammoths or some other stupid bugs , but a bug that prevents you from playing a game???? i fucking care

if you accept bugs that make your game unplayable good for you , now you can go play your flawless copy of the game and leave us (" the spoiled bunch" ) alone ;)

/end of conversation

You and Wagram should have a hot steamy bro-mance time together.

PullusPardus said:

Well that was quite uncalled for.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

The game has problems, I don't need to experience them to know they're there

I don't understand why you're so against people wanting a bug free game. You'd think someone who bought the game and loves it would want it to be the best it can be, honestly... >_>

You're acting like I'm just here to hate on a game I've never played. I intend to buy the game and I'm pissed/worried about things like what's in the OP happening to me, a perfectly reasonable response for someone in my situation

I don't understand why people want to play outdated games like Zelda but do you see me bumping zelda threads with complaints?

Seriously, no need for this at all. Bashing another game for no reason, my statement is nothing like yours

I wasn't complaining that people liked the game (don't even know where you got that from)... I simply made a post expressing my concerns about the game's bugs.

PullusPardus said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

First i don´t know why you are attacking only me , it´s getting awkward and i am starting to lose my patience.

third , stop with the pc bs , i just said the pc and ps3 are the ports and the versions that have more problems and it´s truth.

I don´t fucking care about flying horses or mammoths or some other stupid bugs , but a bug that prevents you from playing a game???? i fucking care

if you accept bugs that make your game unplayable good for you , now you can go play your flawless copy of the game and leave us (" the spoiled bunch" ) alone ;)

/end of conversation

Just report them, informed the rest to do the same..

Wagram said:
PullusPardus said:

Well that was quite uncalled for.

Why not? , you guys agree that bethesda is a piece of shit company and Square Enix is the best thing to ever grace the world.

you two hate when people hate on Final fantasy, but you also hate on people who hate you for hating on Elder Scrolls, so why are you two so mad about people who disagree with you on your flaming? you are flaming after all, so you are getting it for yourself, if you really despise the game so much then why do you insist on being on every thread for it that exist? you and the other guy.

edit : not to mention how many times you hijack my threads that are about skyrim, go offtopic and talk about how buggy the game is, i don't mind really you were just bumping my own thread, but i think you should go enjoy whatever you enjoy instead of just being angry at something that you don't like.

Lostplanet22 said:
PullusPardus said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

/end of conversation

Just report them, informed the rest to do the same..

Lol i was just joking, i have no idea why all this argument going on.

Amongst all the drama I forgot to thank the OP - Thanks for the warning!

I think I might get I'm getting the PC version of the game, I don't have a X360... Damn friends, none of them has the game yet so I can't try it out/see if any of them have had any problems XP